Touring Plans Reservations Worked!!!

Fan.
TP comes thru yet again on another trip. BOG dinner for 6, great time for our plans! (My daughters decided they wanted BOG a week ago. We go in mid July, so I wasn't optimistic)
Wish I could enter in ROL dining so I didn't have to stalk....

The TP reservation finder came through with a 7:25 Sci-Fi ADR for the night I wanted during Easter Week! This was the last ADR I needed to get!

I'm keeping my fingers it comes through for our trip in May! We have friends whose first day is our last day at Disney and we wanted to do dinner together. They were able to get an ADR at 'Ohana for 6:30 on the 30th but we haven't been able to snag one.

Worked for me. Got an 8am breakfast in the castle for our June trip!

TR just worked for me I got Via Napoli for dinner before Illuminations, still waiting for Homecomin

Ahh! The Touring Plans finder alerted me and I was online to reserve within THREE minutes, and it was gone! So frustrating.

Ahh! The Touring Plans finder alerted me and I was online to reserve within THREE minutes, and it was gone! So frustrating.
If you can leave the Disney website open for awhile and just keep hitting search every 10 minutes or so it actually works better. I did get one reservation thru TP, but they didn't come thru for BOG lunch so within the last 24 hours I have kept the Disney window open and hit search anytime I was around my computer. I have gotten 2 BOG lunches already! (For June). AND, I never got texts or emails about either of the time slots opening thru TP.

If you can leave the Disney website open for awhile and just keep hitting search every 10 minutes or so it actually works better. I did get one reservation thru TP, but they didn't come thru for BOG lunch so within the last 24 hours I have kept the Disney window open and hit search anytime I was around my computer. I have gotten 2 BOG lunches already! (For June). AND, I never got texts or emails about either of the time slots opening thru TP.

Agreed - I got my PPO BOG reservation this way... and the other reservation finder that can't be named on this site (it gets blocked, though I'm not sure why) actually got me my earlier/8 a.m. reservation time. :)

Reactions: kmv
Had no idea you could use it without paying. Glad I'm on this board! Set up a reservation finder for 10(!) for October 11th... I just don't think it's EVER going to happen.

I put a request into the Touring Plans Res Finder, and it says Search Active-not yet checked. Does that mean it hasn't looked yet?

It worked for me! Signed up last night for a BOG dinner and it found one early this am. I wasn't awake so I restarted alert and it found another within 20 minutes of me starting the search. I'm so happy

Is it better to put in a specific time or to just put "Dinner" in the TP request?

Also, if you are a paying member of TP, can you make more than 2 requests at a time?

Thanks!

Ok, so for months I am asking my family where they want to eat and what they want to do and now that its 35 days before we leave they have all these changes. I put in 2 reservations into TP but my question is will I have a better chance if I purchase a subscription to TP or are my chances the same with the free subscription.

Thanks for the help

I got the Trattoria al Forno Breakfast in less than 2 days using TP! I'm a member, though. I like the Lines app.

Why can't I find where to sign up without paying???? I've been searching for an hour!!!!

I FOUND IT!!!!

And I just got my first text! Very cool cuz reservations for 9 might be tough!

Last edited:
Why can't I find where to sign up without paying???? I've been searching for an hour!!!!

I FOUND IT!!!!

And I just got my first text! Very cool cuz reservations for 9 might be tough!

Glad to hear a res for 9 worked for someone! Fingers crossed it works for me, too!

My window opens 11/15. I only need 3 ADRs but I've been playing and I can't get anything for dinner at LTT for ANY day in sept or oct. I know the parties cut into availability but NOTHING for 2 solid months????

I just got an 8:20 Akershus reservation thanks to TP!! My family all thought I had gone crazy as I jumped up from the dinner table to run to the computer. My 4yo twin daughters kept asking me what was going on. It's going to be a surprise for them. Yay!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter