• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Touring plans not checking?

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
Anyone else notice touring plans ADR checker not checking as often as used to? In the past it checked every hour or 2. Now as I check it, it hasn't checked in 8 hours. I can do better than that myself ( and I do). Just wanted to bring it to others attention not to leave it up to them alone- check yourself too. My 2 both haven't been checked since 7:00 this morning. Its 2:30 now. I guess it's better than nothing, but at least I know to be checking myself too.

Anyone else notice touring plans ADR checker not checking as often as used to? In the past it checked every hour or 2. Now as I check it, it hasn't checked in 8 hours. I can do better than that myself ( and I do). Just wanted to bring it to others attention not to leave it up to them alone- check yourself too. My 2 both haven't been checked since 7:00 this morning. Its 2:30 now. I guess it's better than nothing, but at least I know to be checking myself too.

Mine was last checked at 1:12 EST PM.

It's not doing me any good any way. It seems impossible to get Beaches and Cream.

TP worked on everything but this.

Assuming the same processing rate the more people using it at any given time the longer the duration between pings. I read they have 120,000 paid subscribers, but this service is free so who knows how much variation there is. One can have as many accounts as user names. TP notified me last week about my last remaining reservation which I got so now they are both set for one I want to move later in the day. That way it check twice as often.

It barely checks.

Editing. One was last checked at 707am est! It's now 2:52pm!
Just checked again, almost 9 hours and hasn't checked. I'd call this a fail on their end. I just emailed them to see what they have to say. As busy as my day is, I can check way more than every 9 hours myself. So I guess that what I better do if I have any chance at getting this.

To be fair the ADR system has been acting wonky today- It has been hit or miss all day with errors of Disney being unable to search for restaurants

To be fair the ADR system has been acting wonky today- It has been hit or miss all day with errors of Disney being unable to search for restaurants

True but it's not just today. The other day I noticed it was at least 4 hours. I didn't check again so it could have gone even longer between checks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter