• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Touring Plans Lines App or Disney Genie + ?

Messing around with the app now. Is there a way to un-complete a step?
Only way I could figure out was to remove the ride from the plan, refresh, then add it back. Hardly ideal lol

I played with it. (I don't work for Touring Plans I promise) and what I did was go to modify and then add another one. Took about 20 seconds. So for example the first ride on my plan was Astro orbiter. Once I had completed iit and wanted to uncomplete it, I hit modify and changed astro orbiter from one to two. Then reoptimize. I don't think I've ever done that in real time. I'm more likely to skip steps of the plan altogether as I go.

I played with it. (I don't work for Touring Plans I promise) and what I did was go to modify and then add another one. Took about 20 seconds. So for example the first ride on my plan was Astro orbiter. Once I had completed iit and wanted to uncomplete it, I hit modify and changed astro orbiter from one to two. Then reoptimize. I don't think I've ever done that in real time. I'm more likely to skip steps of the plan altogether as I go.
Thanks. I'm thinking it will be good to "complete" rides that are done. I wish they had better ILL/D+ compatibility. Even without the new system, they are suggesting I rope drop Tower of Terror instead of Rise or Slinkydog. I found this odd. My plan was to get G+ for Slinky, then rope drop Rise. If G+ times were too late in the day, I'd ILL Rise and drop Slinky

I've had TP for years and find it to be a great service. I use it to plan parks then ride times when there. I don't use it for touring much while in the parks as we know where we want to go.

I wish they had better ILL/D+ compatibility.

I know I watched a video awhile back where they said they are working on this (where you could input ride reservations that you have--not sure if Lines will suggest what rides to book through genie+ or ILL, I don't think they talked about that).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter