Touring Plans is fun

summerskye

Ears Earned, What's Next
Our trip is set. Hotel, Tickets, Airlines. I decided to try TP. It must be the planner in me, but I am having so much fun playing around with the plans. I click the stuff I want to do and see the results. Next I tweak here and there and re-run the plan. (many times) Our trip is so far away, but I am getting my Disney fix... :cool1:

I’m really enjoying it too! I book fast passes next week so I’m trying to come up with some loose daily itineraries in order to plan for fast passes. I’m curious how accurate people find the plans, especially lately with the unexpected surge in crowds? Some of the wait times seem really low. I think with all the crowd level talk I’m mentally preparing myself for insanity and it will be a pleasant surprise if the wait times are close to accurate

I’m really enjoying it too! I book fast passes next week so I’m trying to come up with some loose daily itineraries in order to plan for fast passes. I’m curious how accurate people find the plans, especially lately with the unexpected surge in crowds? Some of the wait times seem really low. I think with all the crowd level talk I’m mentally preparing myself for insanity and it will be a pleasant surprise if the wait times are close to accurate

I understand. Our trip is at Thanksgiving, so I expect it to be busy. I am trying to tweak some extra time between their estimate to account more crowds. I guess that is part of the reason I am enjoying the site so much. I can "play and play" with the plans.

Did anyone use TP for last Spring Break? Did the plans work even in high crowds? I'm hoping that the wait times the plan is suggesting are true ... but they seem pretty low? CL10 crowds for the week before Easter, and I'm still able to do everything I want in a day at each park? I hope it's true!!

I love it for my fix. I do not need plans as often as I've been at this point, but I keep renewing! Its the planner in me for sure!

I understand. Our trip is at Thanksgiving, so I expect it to be busy. I am trying to tweak some extra time between their estimate to account more crowds. I guess that is part of the reason I am enjoying the site so much. I can "play and play" with the plans.
I find that i am always playing around with touring plans -- its a bad addiction! I plan out - look at the maps to make sure my steps flow throughout the park. I'll optimize often but so often i don't necessarily agree with the order it puts things (causing a lot of traveling back and forth)- I use the minimize walking but i don't know how much it accounts for that.

One thing you can do to account for crowds is to set the walking speed to relaxed or very relaxed -- this way it will somewhat account for taking a little longer to walk around through the crowds.

We have a trip coming up in April and i will be very interested to see how TP wait times work out compared to what i actually wait.

One thing you can do to account for crowds is to set the walking speed to relaxed or very relaxed -- this way it will somewhat account for taking a little longer to walk around through the crowds.

What a great idea. I think I will go back and see what the change does to the times. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter