Touring Plans are Great!

spicedparrot

Earning My Ears
Hey All,

Just returned from my Honeymoon to the World! Great trip...even was upgraded to a Garden Suite at the Boardwalk! :-)

I ordered the UG (Unofficial Guide) and Len Testa's custom touring plans. I wanted you all to know how amazing and great the plans worked. Its no hype...they really are fabulous.

The maximum amount of time we waited in line for ANY attraction was 10 minutes. Most of the time we walked on.

Also, I know these short waits were attributed to the touring plans. We would walk back by attractions later in the day (or even in the morning) and notice waits being over 30 minutes..and often 45 minutes. Sometimes the difference in wait times was less than one hour.

Anyway, if your are willing to folllow the leisurely custom plans you won't be dissappointed. Worth every penny in my opinion.

-Chad

I don't have the Unofficial guide, so forgive the question. Are Len Testa's touring plans part of that or something different? If different, where do I find them?

The Touring Plans in the UG were prepared by Len Testa using a sophisticated computer software program that he developed. These plans would probably work really well but are general in their focus. I had several Priority Seatings, wanted to take afternoon breaks, etc. so I opted for the custom versions.

You can find out more info at:

http://www.touringplans.com

Hope that helps!
-Chad

I think I read somewhere if you plan to arrive at said park at opening, the UG tour plans will work fine. Same if you tour during the offseason. If you are not an early riser, you might want to check out http://www.touringplans.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter