Touring Plans app worked!

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
I had requested room 5012, but got 4012. Room was ready at 9:30 and the room had bunk beds! Perfect! Hoping to see the fireworks from it tonight.

Last edited:
We used them for our May 2016 trip & got the exact room we requested at CSR! So happy it worked for you too. Enjoy your trip!

I had requested room 5012, but got 4012. Room was ready at 9:30 and the room had bunk beds! Perfect! Hoping to see the fireworks from it tonight.

So others understand, the Touring Plan fax service Helped. You did not get the room you requested. You got that room on a lower floor. I believe it helped for sure.

Pretty sure they mean Fax, not App.
There is nothing on the App that does anything for a room.
Their Room Finder and Fax service does, but it's done from the website.
Oh, okay. I already send my own fax before each trip, and yes I have had very good luck doing that. I thought they may have done something special.

What did your fax look like? Did you request only 5012 or anything like "5012 or other fireworks view"

Thx!

How is a fax better than calling and having them read back word for word your request? Don't they input the fax info into the same system?

How is a fax better than calling and having them read back word for word your request? Don't they input the fax info into the same system?
I do both, but feel that ever since I started faxing our requests (about 4 years now) we have had much better luck getting requests. It may just be plain luck, but it does not take much time or effort to do it, so we just do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter