touring plan/ridemax ?

lovinthefall08

Earning My Ears
Do either of these take ADRs into account?

We have all of our ADRs and this is our first trip so looking for some guidance. I sort of have what we must do and what we would like to do just so confused on how to go about it the most efficient way.

with ridemax you can schedule a break time in your plan and label with your ADR and when the program generates your plan it will schedule around it....so if you have Crystal Palace ADR at noon and want to be ther say hour and a half...just put a break time of 12 to 1:30 and then label it...

Ridemax is very impressive and I really like the program...if you are going in a busy time are moderate it could be very useful...offseason not so much

Do either of these take ADRs into account?

We have all of our ADRs and this is our first trip so looking for some guidance. I sort of have what we must do and what we would like to do just so confused on how to go about it the most efficient way.

On touringplans.com they recommend stopping to eat whenever your group needs to then you just resume where you left off. I make my own custom itineraries based on the ones they've put together. I add in my ADR times, locations and confirmation # to my itinerary.

HTH! :wizard:

with ridemax you can schedule a break time in your plan and label with your ADR and when the program generates your plan it will schedule around it....so if you have Crystal Palace ADR at noon and want to be ther say hour and a half...just put a break time of 12 to 1:30 and then label it...

Ridemax is very impressive and I really like the program...if you are going in a busy time are moderate it could be very useful...offseason not so much

On touringplans.com they recommend stopping to eat whenever your group needs to then you just resume where you left off. I make my own custom itineraries based on the ones they've put together. I add in my ADR times, locations and confirmation # to my itinerary.

HTH! :wizard:

I do both of these as well. Touringplans allows you to generate your own plan manually so you can put in whatever you want. RideMax is automated, so you just tell it when your ADR is under the "Plan Options" and it automatically figures that time into your itinerary.

I also agree that RideMax is superior during the busier times, but touringplans was definitely worth the $9 or so it costs.

You can select where you want to break in RideMax and it will take into account the location in the plans.

You can select where you want to break in RideMax and it will take into account the location in the plans.

I couldnt remeber if it did this....how much time did it allow for your meal?...I still think adding in your own specific break was a better solution...at least it was for me...

I've used Ridemax three times now and the ability to personalize those breaks is awesome! Especially taking your ADRs into consideration!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter