Tour is full

tigger2002

DIS Veteran
The Behind the Seeds tour is full for the entire week that we are there. Can you do walk ups? Are there cancellations? Can you get on a waitlist? Suggestions?

Keep checking online. On your Epcot day I would stop by there early & ask about walk ups.

You can always ask at the desk outside Living with the Land near Soarin'. Something may or may not become available.

Can I piggy back off this question? What are the chances of cancellations or a walk up for the Rhinos at AK? Where would I go to check day of?

Tours need to be canceled 2 days prior to not incur fees, so I would check till I leave and then, particularly 2/3 days before the tour to try to get in when people may be finalizing plans.

@Pookie9922 I'm not sure of the chances, but the check-in booth is called Curiosity Animal Tours Kiosk, and it is near Kilimanjaro Safaris. Unless it has changed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter