• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tough Decisions

Eeyore2003

DIS Veteran
First week in December, belated 25th Wedding Anniversary vacation, just hubby and me, we're staying at the Boardwalk Inn. I usually do "commando" style and I'll still do EE, but this is a much more relaxed vacation than with the kids.

Day 1-Le Cellier ......CP-already reserved

Day 2- MVMCP.........Plaza (to be there when party opens), OR Narcoossee's, then party. We're not in any hurry to really do anything at the party but enjoy the atmosphere, what we do we do. So the question is be there for the beginning or have an early special dinner before at Narcoossee's and we should be there close to opening for the party and we'll probably stay late. We've never eaten at either of these places.

Day 3--Jiko or Boma for dinner. We've never eaten and either and I'd really like to eat at both but don't have enough nights. I know I've heard the dinner is better at Boma than the breakfast, but maybe we could fit in a breakfast there and then have our dinner at Jiko, or should I eliminate one???

Day 4--Artist Point (ask for window spot) 8:30 so we can watch the Fireworks (again) for MVMCP at 9:30 from there, should I ask for 8:00 just to be sure. Never eaten here either. We should be able to see the fireworks right???

Day 5---Kona for breakfast, maybe ESPN Club for lunch/dinner to watch the football game

i am not real sure if you can see the fireworks from AP, maybe something. if you are not into the pins for MVMCP, then i would eat at narcoossee's and then go over to MK. i would choose jiko's for dinner as we have dined there several times and it is fabulous. hope this helps! and happy anniversary!! we celebrated our 25th at wdw too. and our 30th on the magic!

Thanks so much, it does help. No I'm not into the pins and I don't even know if I'll care about the picture. We just want to enjoy the fun evening doing "whatever". I think we might stay late as many people have said the crowds thin out. If we're lucky we might get to go on some of the rides without waiting at that time. We've always gone in August with kids and it's very hard for me to even imagine what a "low crowd" might be, so I'm having a hard time picturing just how to do things.

You know, maybe we should eat at Artist Point the night of MVMCP and then Narcooses for a special night before leaving. It looks like you could see the fireworks from there.

And I was leaning toward Jiko's too. It just sounds so much more romantic and special. I think I still will try to get in a breakfast at Boma's though if I can.

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter