• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TOTWL + events confusion

4luv2cdisney

DIS Veteran
From the wording on the DVC website, it seems that we have to be "using our membership" not just staying on site (mod) to access the lounge or book the experiences. Is this the case? Or a cash onsite (non DVC) stay is good enough??? We are blue card members.

Thanks to anyone who knows!

Things have changed since it first reopened but last year, we had to be staying on our membership to book the events.

To just visit, you could be staying as a cash guest at any resort. Now, I have read of others not being required to be staying on points to book the events so I don’t know if they are more relaxed now than last summer when we booked.

Things have changed since it first reopened but last year, we had to be staying on our membership to book the events.

To just visit, you could be staying as a cash guest at any resort. Now, I have read of others not being required to be staying on points to book the events so I don’t know if they are more relaxed now than last summer when we booked.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter