Totes on rides

Mickey24c

Earning My Ears
What do you do with your tote when you are on RnR or Splash? Can you keep it with you or are there lockers right there?

Actually more like you MUST keep it with you. Leaving bags behind is not allowed and often the loading and unloading areas are separate.

When we know we will be going on water rides, we put all of our valuables (wallet, CC's, cell phones, pretty much anything that can't get wet) in a ziplock bag. This way, even if our bag gets wet, everything important stays dry. DH usually put the straps of the bag on each leg to make sure it doesn't go anywhere

I've actually had, when the kids were smaller, a big backpack even on RnRC. I would loop the handle through my leg, keep it on the floor and between my feet to hold it steady. same with splash, but there I tried to keep it up a little and hold it on top of my feet to avoid it getting soaked.

I've actually had, when the kids were smaller, a big backpack even on RnRC. I would loop the handle through my leg, keep it on the floor and between my feet to hold it steady. same with splash, but there I tried to keep it up a little and hold it on top of my feet to avoid it getting soaked.

Exactly :thumbsup2

Sometimes I wear my small backpack backwards...on my chest. That way it's right in front of me...never had a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter