totally OT~but 9 years cancer free!!!

PolynesianPixie

Creating my own fairy tale realit
I realize this has absolutely nothing at all to do with camping, WDW, or Mickey Mouse. However, I really do consider you all to be my friends, and this is a huge day in my life!!!!! I have officially been cancer free for 9 whole years!

You know, I used to hide the fact that I had cancer from people because I thought it would give the impression of weakness and sickliness. All these years later, especially after having countless conversations with other survivors, I realized that it is a badge of courage and faith that I should proudly wear!

Looking back, I can see that having this disease was actually one of the best things ever to happen to me. It was a turning point in my life. My faith grew 1,000 times because it was without a doubt, the power of prayer that cured me.

Also, I need to give my beautiful daughter, Alexis credit! I had an internal amelenotic melanoma. 99% of these are fatal within a year because they are so rare and hard to find. Beacuse I was pregnant with Alexis, and constantly in doctor's offices, mine was found early enough.

Congratulations! That's not off topic, that's good news.

You get bonus points for spelling what it was.

May God bless you and continue to keep you healthy. You have fought a valiant fight, your courage and faith are greatly admired.:wizard: Thanks for sharing your good news....you are inspiring...and an all round fun person to have on the boards too!:thumbsup2

Wow, congrats! And how great that your daughter was able to give you that gift!

Here is to the rest of your lifetime free of cancer!

Wow, that is amazing. God does work in mysterious ways. I think I can speak for all you dis friends, we're glad you are still with us. Even though you are trying to start some sort of femmenist revolution on the boards. :rotfl2:

May god continue to bless you and your family.

John

I realize this has absolutely nothing at all to do with camping, WDW, or Mickey Mouse. However, I really do consider you all to be my friends, and this is a huge day in my life!!!!! I have officially been cancer free for 9 whole years!

That is wonderful !! :cool1: I am so happy for you. :goodvibes

Of coarse you're still with us...only the good die young! You aint goin nowhere for a long, long, long time!!!
15_1_65v.gif

Yeah, you can spell it, but can you pronounce it?

Kudos to you for achieving a truly great milestone, and Kungloosh to you for making lemonade from lemons. Life is good. Never give up.

Even though you are trying to start some sort of femmenist revolution on the boards. :rotfl2:

Congrats! There is a reason and timing for everything. I think your reason was to lead the charge against all men! I don't see why they don't just stop whining and book their own stinking meeting!:lmao:

....I don't see why they don't just stop whining and book their own stinking meeting!:lmao:

Because of the SAME exact reason that ya'll DID book a meeting...men aint no good without women. This is whats going wrong in society, folks. The women folk have realized that men are expendable, uneccessary, a "luxury upgrade" but not required......we should have never let them burn that first bra. Gaston was right....all that reading gave them ideas and made them think on their own. I wanna do over!!!!
36_1_10.gif

Congrats! That's great news! And, I truly believe that children are miracle workers...two thumbs up for Alexis! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Awwww! You all make me feel so warm and fuzzy! :goodvibes Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the sweet words and the laughs!

Roger! I am good! I am just bucking the system ;)

I have a pic of me somewhere dressed like a nun (I was Sister Amnesia in Nunsense, btw). I need to find it and prove to you that I am an :angel:

Donnie~she's gotten out of jail free more times than I'd like to think about!lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter