Totally Frustrated with wait times calling Disney!

Do you mind sharing the email for guest services? Not only do I want to "vent" about the long wait times but my CM was excellent and I got disconnected from the survey after the call so I wasn't able to give him the good marks he deserved!

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

And FWIW, unless we make our displeasure known, nothing will change.

I encourage people to communicate compliments as well as complaints to Disney.

Today I was on hold for an hour, started talking with someone and got disconnected. I was sad! :sad: I haven't called back yet. Not prepared for another long wait.

I did the same thing a few weeks ago. Try calling later at night, like 8 or 9 pm. I had everything taken care of in less than an hour.

I couldn’t agree more, phone wait times are ridiculous. Sure there are times when the call volume is lower and the wait may be shorter, but even the shorter wait times can be long and not everyone can call during low volume times due to work schedules.

I notice when it says a hold time it's usually longer. I sit on hold getting frustrated when my estimate time has come and gone and I'm still waiting.

I just tried to call about a problem I was having with MDE. Over a 2 hour wait! I just hung up and I'll have to try another time. My phone always ends up disconnecting after about an hour anyway.

I'm with everyone. I need to call 2 different numbers:

1.Ticketing issue that only can be solved with more money and a phone call.
2. Cabana rental.

Both of these require giving more money to Disney and #1 isn't magical (ticket should have IMO been extended longer).

Why not a call back feature? I've had long hold times with American Airlines and AA offers that. It's usually less time than they even say but I AAppreciate the option.

I'm with everyone. I need to call 2 different numbers:

1.Ticketing issue that only can be solved with more money and a phone call.
2. Cabana rental.

Both of these require giving more money to Disney and #1 isn't magical (ticket should have IMO been extended longer).

Why not a call back feature? I've had long hold times with American Airlines and AA offers that. It's usually less time than they even say but I AAppreciate the option.
I’ve been getting the call back option regularly

Do you mind sharing the email for guest services? Not only do I want to "vent" about the long wait times but my CM was excellent and I got disconnected from the survey after the call so I wasn't able to give him the good marks he deserved!
It is just the one I have used in the past.
guest.services@disneyworld.com
I am sure the one a posted above is just as good if not better. Probably goes to the same dept.

I have had other issues that were resolved in a reasonable amount of time using this email. But I still have not heard back from them this time. But it just follows the current timeframe frustrations! I figure I won't hear back for at least a month.

I commented about this on another thread. I've done the multiple hour on hold thing, and it's a big pain. One night just before I was going to bed, I decided to call at 10:50 PM - I think they only take calls til 11. I got right through to a CM (after interacting briefly with the robo-lady), and my issue was taken care of in few minutes. So, rather than get up super early, try calling late, just before they stop taking calls.

I am disappointed, to say the least. This week I had to make changes to a resort reservation (not DVC), inquire about a DVC matter, and then inquire about tickets. Total time on hold: in excess of four hours. And as a previous poster noted, I'm trying to give them money.
They are seriously understaffed -- and if this is a calculated move due to an expectation that technology will fill the void, it's a fail.

If they want to understaff their call centers they should make sure the app/website can do everything. Right now I want to upgrade my 8 days ticket to an annual pass... And it's impossible to do online. Every time I tried to call the wait time was longer than the time available to me to take care of the issue.

Been trying to book park reservations using a complimentary 1-day hollywood studios ticket we have from a previous visit (website keeps saying we don't have valid tickets for reservations). Have called 2x now and had to hang up after 2 hours waits :sad1:. Going to try first thing in the morning and see if that's any better!

We were having trouble with linking our magic bands and our two youngest children to our reservation. I've been trying for two months to get in contact but failed. Yesterday I made it my mission to get it fixed. I started calling at 2:30 and finally was able to talk to someone who had to transfer me to someone else. I was told it would be a 10 minute wait. Well the 10 minute wait was actually over 2 hours. I did not finish the call until 8:00 last night, no lie!!! My husband thought I was crazy but we go in December and I wanted to get everything taken care of. I will say the cast member we spoke to Soleil(I'm not sure we are allowed names on the boards)was fantastic. She was able to get everything fixed and was a pleasure to talk to. In over twenty years of calls I have never been subject to such wait times...crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter