• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Total number of DVC points. Anyone else ever wondered??

deej696

They say the recipe for Sprite is lemon and lime,
So I was at work today, and obviously very bored, when I began to think about our upcoming trips to Disney. Then I started to wonder to myself, "I wonder how many TOTAL points there are in DVC amongst all the resorts. If there are over 100,000 members as Disney claims, and each member has an average of xxx amount of points..... Geesh thats a lot of points!

Has anyone else ever had nothing better to do with their time like me, and wondered this as well? Any guesses out there, or do we know the answer since it can probably be figured out? :confused:

So help me find the answer, as I wont be able to sleep until the question is solved!;)

Each resort's point totals are listed in the POS. I'm just too lazy to pull it out and look. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter