Total Eclipse 2045

Hmmm ... how far into the Millennium will we be by then? Same rules for solar orbit patterns even after "all things are made new"?? Hmmm ....

Not a big whoop for me,,,but what can I charge per point then?
Hmm, let's say dues will be $18/point, and going rental rates will be $40/point, I bet you can $60-$80/point for a confirmed reservation... unless Disney decides that's the perfect time to crack down on renters!

Maybe we should ask DVC to open a special 250 months booking windows. Otherwise people might start walking the reservations now.

When will the official Disney eclipse glasses come out? Price, hmmmm let’s see magic band is $35 ish,,,20years,,,,,one time use,,,,,,,free with purchase of Epcot boat cruise during eclipse for 10 grand. Too cheap???

Which resort will be the best? It'd need a wide open space in the sun. Maybe the Boardwalk? of course, any pool without much shade (I.e. all of them).
In parks, I guess the hub at MK will be the perfect spot, but Disney would be mad not do sell a dessert/ice cream party with reserved space and a lounger for $2,000 per person. For free, probably Epcot?

I'm so sorry for current owners of BWV, BCV and other 2042 resorts they're going to miss this!
You’re looking at this all wrong, this is how I’m going to sell my husband on needing to buy whatever outrageously expensive DVC resort replaces our beloved BCV— we’ll need home resort advantage for the eclipse and enough points to bring the kids and (hypothetical) grandkids!

Also, it was $1000 to watch last year’s NYE fireworks from the pontoon boat cruises, so anybody who thinks you’ll be able to get a lounge chair in the MK hub for less than $5k is, in the words of my favorite Disney prince, “grotesquely optimistic.” I like the idea of watching it in the middle of Animal kingdom. Wonder how competitive it will be to get a private safari experience for that hour. 💸💸💸

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter