ToT fastpass

Mickey24c

Earning My Ears
I have never been on the Tower of Terror and plan to go this August. If I fastpass it-will I still get to see the whole queue? I hear that it is really great and don't want to skip it.

I have never been on the Tower of Terror and plan to go this August.

1- If I fastpass it-will I still get to see the whole queue?

2-I hear that it is really great and don't want to skip it.

1- Yes. All of the interior "boiler room" queue (and the library pre-show.)

2- You'll still get the "full effect."

Yup, you literally walk right next to the regular line and then after you enter the hotel everybody merges for yet another line in the boiler room.

You do get to see everything. However, I felt very rushed by the other FP people in line behind me and didn't get to take it all in. Just my experience...

You do get to see everything. However, I felt very rushed by the other FP people in line behind me and didn't get to take it all in. Just my experience...

If you want to take your time, just let others behind you go in front of you. No need to rush if you want to see things. Same thing with It's Tough to be a Bug. If you wanted to see the carvings, just move to the side, soak it in and let others go around you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter