Tossing around ideas for the HHN meeet

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I am planning on going to HHN on either October 19 or 20. I was thinking that we could have a meet on both the 19th and 20th. Then we can have a day meet on the 20th or 21st. For those who will be around then, what will be best for you? If we meet during the day on the 20th, we can meet MIB999999 and he can kick our butts on MiB! We can have lunch at Mythos, where everyone knows his name. :)

So what do you think?

Sounds great to me! Anytime, anywhere on the 19th and 20th is doable for me.

*Goes back to target practice for MiB showdown ;)*

Day of the 20th or day of the 21st is good for me. I am not a HHN fan but day time i am there
yeaterday was a good day on MIB. hit 999,999 six times.

;)

I think the 19th might be better. The Florida Coaster Club has been trying to figure out a HHN meet and it may occur on the 20th (nothing confirmed yet). You can meet with the FLCC if you want.

I was thinking of a HHN meet on the 19th and a day meet around noon.

pick whatever day works best for the whole group. if it is friday thats great. do it and have fun. if you all decide on saturday or sunday i will see you then. i still have to work monday thru friday to support my MIB and MYTHOS habit!!!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter