Tortola question

There is a prison museum within a reasonable walk from the Boat. HM Prison Museum I believe it frist had inhabitants in the 1700's. It was $5 USD when we went in 2022. The lady told great stories and it was a cool piece of architecture. We liked that we could walk there, see something really interesting and then go relax on the boat.

And if you go the route of snacks and drinks, check out the free wifi to get connected with family etc. back home. Last year my son had just turned 18 and made a B-line for the first bar to order a Mind Eraser.... oh boy.

I didn't think the walk out of the port was very straightforward. We had to go over to the Village Cay to catch our catamaran, and we were blocked by a variety of fences/lack of clear walking areas.

'
And if you go the route of snacks and drinks, check out the free wifi to get connected with family etc. back home. Last year my son had just turned 18 and made a B-line for the first bar to order a Mind Eraser.... oh boy.
Merely a reminder to all about “free wi fi” in places. Especially big tourist areas, someone may be stealing your info. Just saying. Be mindful.

'

Merely a reminder to all about “free wi fi” in places. Especially big tourist areas, someone may be stealing your info. Just saying. Be mindful.
Good reminder but I hope by now that most people know accessing free wifi, no matter where you are, is a risk. Some places are more of a risk than others but simple precautions can be taken if desired.

Yes. If you want to take a short walk, you can also go 5 minutes down the road to visit Pussers. It is an odd walk for the shortest route, it is through a parking lot and an empty lot but very easy and we felt very safe. They do make a great pain killer and you can choose 2, 3 or 4 ounces of rum and friends at lunch there and said it was good. Do not buy the bottles of rum there though, you can get it for about half the price in one of the port stores. You can also shop a couple local vendors if you walk on the street side to get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter