• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toronto Zoo

bunnyfoo

<font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh
Are there any discounts available for adult tickets at the Toronto Zoo? I checked out their website and it says the tickets are $18 each and $8 for parking. Seems a little pricey ... especially since they've not been happy with recent attendance levels.

TIA :p

I know you can get a discount if you have CAA. Also if you get there early enough and the parking booth is not open yet you don't have to pay to park. Last time I went in the summer I was there about 1/2 early and we just drove right in.

Thanks for the link Sammi! When I went to the site, it said the offer had expired :( Oh well. I wish I had known about it earlier in the summer, looks like they had some good discounts :) I think I'll have to look into the CAA discounts.

Oh sorry bunnyfoo I didn't check to see the expirey dates as I had just added the link to my favourites this past June in case we decided to go to some of these places.
I did a check on the CAA website too but there's nothing there for the Toronto Zoo.....sorry I couldn't be more helpful.::MickeyMo

do you collect airmiles? you can get one adult ticket to the zoo for 75 miles . we did this a few years ago.i checked their website and the offer is still there under family rewards.
kathe:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter