Torn

♥Ariel♥

DIS Veteran
my mom NEVER LISTENS TO ME! litterally. i will ask her a question and she will just stare at me and never answer it! it is crazzyyyyy. and annoys me to no end. i mean i may not be her age but i think i still deserve some respect! i am almost 15 i can make my own desicoins..which are best for me because i am my own induvidual self i am not her! we used to have an awesome relationship but idk what happened!!!
idk you can answer or not. i just kinda needed to vent

I can tell you what happened, you became a teenager. :)

You're only 14, you don't always know what is best for you. Your mom usually does.

I cannot tell you how many times I have told my mom that we are not the same, and not everything that works for her would work for me. Like she told me I should buy a backpack for school, I disagreed. Now I wish I had a backpack. :rolleyes:

Just trust her for now, she's trying her best to do what is best for you.

I know my problem is I'm not very loud. I'm not quiet, but you know old people - they can't hear anything. ;) Could that be yours?

Jenny, I do that too but it's on different topics. Like my mom will say "If it's good enough for me it's good enough for you". She doesn't get that we're not the same people - we're actually complete opposites in regards to the things we argue about. (Which is when I use that sentence)

My mother ignores me, but she's usually doing something else. like watching tv, on the computer, or something important. She's learned to tune me out, I usually have to ask like 6 times before I get an answer.
Sometimes I persist, sometimes I get annoyed and tell her I am, and sometimes I walk away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter