• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toppolino's Question?

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
Headed to WDW in September and Toppolino's is on my bucket list. My wife eats like a bird and most times eats off the kids menu ( and I make it up for the both of us) lol ....and never had a problem . Looking over the menu, I just noticed a note saying kids meals are for 9 and under. I noticed that all the Signatures have that listed....but we've eaten at Le Cellier and California Grill that last few times and never had a problem. Anyone been recently been to Toppolino's and eaten off the kids menu? Thanks!

For breakast, it's prix fixe so she can certainly order off the kids menu, but she'd pay the adult pricing. For dinner, I imagine she could order a kids meal, but she might be better off just mixing some apps together.

Many restaurants will allow you to order off the kids menu, some will charge an adult price though. For price fixed like topolinos you can order whatever you like but you have to pay the adult price

Dinner is not prix fixe, though.

If it were me, I'd order an appetizer and soup/salad or more than one appetizer.

As long as it's not a prix fixe menu, most Disney-owned restaurants will allow sharing. Perhaps ordering an appetizer and having a few bites of your entree might work well, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter