Topolinos First Time

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
So we have had Topolinos reservations many times over the years and canceled them and never went. Thanks to the information from all of you on here we went last week. Wow it was fantastic. My wife has a salt intolerance and she ordered the Sole Meunière and the chef Kimmi came out to discuss what she could do. She made an incredible golden brown sole in the sauce, fresh made just with no salt, and a side of fresh vegetables. I had the rigatoni Which was so good as well. Service was excellent. We ended up going back two nights later, getting there at 5 pm and we’re able to just sit at the bar and eat without a reservation. There were even high top tables in the bar area anyone could sit without a reservation. My wife had the Sole again and I had the filet. Both were delicious.
Thanks all for the recommendation

Have tried it 3x for dinner and 1x for breakfast. just continues to be MEH~ for us.

The food is ok, the atmosphere is just off. Looks like the designed the space for weddings, but decided to pop up I high end restaurant instead. No flow at all.

Have tried it 3x for dinner and 1x for breakfast. just continues to be MEH~ for us.

The food is ok, the atmosphere is just off. Looks like the designed the space for weddings, but decided to pop up I high end restaurant instead. No flow at all.
I agree that it's meh but for the opposite reasons. I love the ambiance, the decor, and especially the location, but the food is good but not great and too expensive.

So we have had Topolinos reservations many times over the years and canceled them and never went. Thanks to the information from all of you on here we went last week. Wow it was fantastic. My wife has a salt intolerance and she ordered the Sole Meunière and the chef Kimmi came out to discuss what she could do. She made an incredible golden brown sole in the sauce, fresh made just with no salt, and a side of fresh vegetables. I had the rigatoni Which was so good as well. Service was excellent. We ended up going back two nights later, getting there at 5 pm and we’re able to just sit at the bar and eat without a reservation. There were even high top tables in the bar area anyone could sit without a reservation. My wife had the Sole again and I had the filet. Both were delicious.
Thanks all for the recommendation
My wife and I have eaten there and really liked the restaurant. Service and food were very good. We are staying at the Riviera in October so we will be sure to eat there again.

We have been a few times for dinner and in a word it is.....inconsistent. We are trying the character breakfast this time. When it is on, it is great but we have had some off nights there that we never get at a few of our other favorites.

We have been a few times for dinner and in a word it is.....inconsistent. We are trying the character breakfast this time. When it is on, it is great but we have had some off nights there that we never get at a few of our other favorites.
Never been there for a breakfast M&G, but our experience for dinner has been tremendous. Awesome food and service. Multiple times a dinner and loved every experience.

My Wife and I were resort hopping on a rest day and ended up at Riviera. We walked in and ate the scallops and I still remember that being our best meal on the whole trip! I need to go back and have a full dinner or breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter