Topolino's Characters at late breakfast?

Peaseblossom36

Mouseketeer
If you're at a later breakfast seating at Topolino's do you still get the characters for as long as you would at an earlier time? If I grabbed 11:55am will I get the same character experience?

We had an 11:25am reservation the first time we ate there last year and saw the characters at least twice (some of them 3 times). None of the interactions were rushed and when it started to get towards the time they needed to go in, their handlers came around and made sure that we’d seen everybody and if we hadn’t they would have gone and got whoever it was to come over to us so you should be fine.

We have a 11:55 am reservation booked for a few weeks from now. We wanted to get to the parks first before it got too hot then have a brunch once the heat started to take over. Characters better be there!!

We have a 11:55 am reservation booked for a few weeks from now. We wanted to get to the parks first before it got too hot then have a brunch once the heat started to take over. Characters better be there!!

Why wouldn’t they be there?? The last breakfast reservation time there is normally 12:15pm so other people will be coming in after you. They’re not going to short change you so there’s nothing to worry about.

We had an 11:25am reservation the first time we ate there last year and saw the characters at least twice (some of them 3 times). None of the interactions were rushed and when it started to get towards the time they needed to go in, their handlers came around and made sure that we’d seen everybody and if we hadn’t they would have gone and got whoever it was to come over to us so you should be fine.
Thank you! I'm wanting it to be closer to our lunch time so we have more time to get there and spend at the park that morning :)

We have done the 12 and 1205 breakfast and saw all the characters (some twice!) and it didn’t feel rushed at all. Our server asked if we had seen everyone just to make sure. We make it our big meal of the day if eating at that time and it works out perfectly

We have done the 12 and 1205 breakfast and saw all the characters (some twice!) and it didn’t feel rushed at all. Our server asked if we had seen everyone just to make sure. We make it our big meal of the day if eating at that time and it works out perfectly
Perfect! Thank you!

This is a great idea for later breakfast time - hadn't thought to do this but makes perfect sense to get a break from the parks after early entry, and you still get to see the characters!

This is a great idea for later breakfast time - hadn't thought to do this but makes perfect sense to get a break from the parks after early entry, and you still get to see the characters!
Exactly! I don’t want to use up my morning hours for a sit down meal, so we do early entry and a few hours at Epcot or HS, then take the Skyliner over for a nice break.

Exactly! I don’t want to use up my morning hours for a sit down meal, so we do early entry and a few hours at Epcot or HS, then take the Skyliner over for a nice break.
That was my thought too! We're doing a Halloween party the night before so I figured it would give us some flexibility with getting around that morning.

We ate there yesterday morning after 11. Had great interaction!

Unrelated, but our waiter told us to order the steak and add a side of bacon (included) so we would get the most for our money and not have to eat lunch later. :D

We had originally ordered bacon and eggs, but he convinced us otherwise! We ended up with steak, bacon, polenta, and eggs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter