Topolino Terrace--Masquerade NYEs--reviews, how was it in the past?

2orangebirbs

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

Similar question as before, but has anyone experienced/done the Masquerade ball at Topolino Terrace for NYE? I can find brunch reviews for New Year's Day, but nothing about the five-hour masquerade on New Years Eve beyond a few short paragraphs in disney new articles. I can't find any reviews, vlogs, blogs or even pictures from the event itself. I would like to book it in the future after COVID blows over, but am not sure if it's worth the price (550pp,) as there's little information available/no reviews. If anyone has ever done it, has any reviews/thoughts/or experiences from it they'd like to share, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

I believe it was from 2019 into 2020? The first year (according to walt disney world news today) says they had it was in December 2019 for ringing in NYE 2020. And they have pics from the brunch the day after so I assume it went on successfully last year--there's just no reviews of NYE.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter