Topolino’s Terrace - outdoor seating and firework crowds

invinciblesummer

Earning My Ears
Hi! I called what ended up being the guest service line for the Riviera Resort and asked about outdoor seating at TT. They said that yes, with a reservation obviously, the restaurant would let us sit/eat the meal on the Terrace. Does anyone know if this accurate? I’ve looked at pictures and it does not seem like there are tables outside on the terrace?
Also, for those of you who have been there recently - what does the patio look like during the fireworks? Does it get super crowded with most folks getting up from their tables and going outside to enjoy them? Just want to be know what to expect ahead of time.
Thanks in advance!

They do not seat people outside for meals. There are a few cocktail tables/loungers but that's it. Sorry the phone CM had incorrect info :(

I have not been at fireworks time so can't help you there.

No dining out on the terrace that we've ever seen (been ~5-6 times for breakfast or dinner). You could take a cocktail out there and there is a bar out there (although we have never seen it open). There is some "patio furniture" out there - loveseats, coffee table type stuff - nothing that would be comfortable to eat a full dinner on, even if they did allow it. We were there end of July for fireworks (keep in mind EP fireworks are later now - ~10pm). It's a great view -- though they do not pipe in music. It was crowded out there - pretty much shoulder to shoulder facing out toward EP and then another "row" behind - there are some planters that some people stood on, if I'm remembering correctly. There is a view from some tables inside as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter