Top Cocktails!

Agree that Nomad Lounge offers amazing in-park cocktails. Definitely worth a visit. A couple of "out of the way" recommendations: BlueZoo at the Dolphin (Epcot resort area - can walk from World Showcase) and the rooftop bar at Capa at the Four Seasons - very creative cocktails, small bites and amazing views.
I agree with BlueZoo. I had one of the best cocktails ever here. It was a strawberry basil martini concoction. Absolutely out of this world!

Does anyone know if there’s any place at WDW that will make the Paradise Punch that they serve on the cruise? That is one of my all time favorites!

I enjoy the drinks at Trader Sam's (Krakatoa and Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum especially). Margaritas at La Cava are a must when we visit World Showcase (the jalapeno margarita is really good and not that spice, IMO). DW is a big fan of Beverly's Revenge at the Coca-Cola Store (Third Floor Bar).

I had the Hightower Rocks at Nomad and boy did it hit the spot. Another fav is the Blood Orange Margarita at Flying Fish... but last trip I asked the bartender if he could make a Hemmingway Daiquiri, my all time favorite drink, and he said he could because he had a regular who likes them, and he pulled a little card out of his pocket with the ingredients that he keeps to remember how to make them... it was divine.

Last edited:
Hey folks - headed to Disney in January and looking for the best cocktails in the parks and around Disney Springs...any recommendations?

My favorites are...
Nomad Lounge: Annapurna Zing & Tempting Tigress
Trader Sam's: Shrunken Zombie Head
AbracadaBar: Magic Hatten & Coney Negroni (this is actually a Boulevardier, but that doesn't rhyme with anything )
Jiko: Out of Africa (this one also has a lotus flower glow cube)
Enzo's Hideaway: Hazelnut Old Fashioned
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar: The Bitter Barkeep & Bam's Barnstormer

You might also enjoy reading this thread from a couple of months ago : https://www.disboards.com/threads/favorite-cocktail.3751248/

*Love those Grey Goose Citron Slushies in France to!
*If you like White Russians, try the White Shadow at the Belle Vue Room at BW.
*If you like Bloody Marys, you have to try the Stow Away Mary at the Refreshment Port between WS and FW in EPCOT. It’s a meal!
*Pineapple Dole Whip with Dark Rum at AK
* Most of the drinks at Trader Sam’s are awesome!

As you can tell, I don’t have the same philosophy that B-Ride has. We love trying all the different drinks at WDW. There are so many unique ones!

This link has a few great ideas at WS
https://www.anightowlblog.com/guide-to-drinking-around-the-world-at-epcot/

The Shadow is addictive but expensive!!! It’s not on the drink list there anymore but it used to be the Belle Vues signature drink and they’ll still make it.

Blue zoo has food and drink specials every evening too. I think it’s 5 to 7 pm with live music on fridays at 7 pm, at least during our last trip February 2019.

Margaritas in Mexico
Tipsy ducks in Love China
Grapefruit beer Germany
Vodka slushy France
Martini flight HBD lounge
Porter or stout beer at Baseline Taphouse

I don’t remember what I picked at Trader Sam’s or the Lounge at POFQ but they were all good.
Awwww the grapefruit beer.... I've been keeping an eye out in UK for it... nothing 😭

Blueberry lemonade at Boathouse.
Grand Marnier Slushy at France Pavilion
Aperol Spritz - Italy Bar
Topolo Margarita - Fontera Grill
Victoria Falls Mist - AKL

Removed from list due to significant decline in quality
- Anything from LaCava (now all premixed and weak!)
- The 'creative' Mojito at Jock Lindsey's (Ummm… it's just gross!)

Here’s a pic — Nomad Lounge’s Annapurna Zing:

Also, if your’e in the mood for something refreshing on a hot day, their Snow Leopard Salvation is delicious!

Avocado, Cucumber and Blood Orange Margaritas - La Cava
Mai Tai's
Grey Goose Slush
Negroni - Outer Rim
Whiskey Punch - Raglan Road
English Rose - Rose And Crown
Blueberry Lemonade - Boathouse
Mizner's Cooler - GF
Annapurna Zing - Nomad Lounge
Lost On Safari - Dawa Bar
Cherry Lemonade - Hurricane Hanna's
Old Fashioned Elder, Fig And Berries - Homecomin'
All of BlueZoo ;-)

It‘s definitely available over here - don’t stop looking!

Assuming you don’t want 24 cans (Amazon) try Morrisons 😊
We don't have any morrisons locally but I'll see if they deliver! 24 cans is fine as long as they can be stored for a while! Thanks!

If you wanted to take a walk around the Boardwalk area, and try Hurricane Hannah's at the Yacht and Beach Club pool, you wouldn't be disappointed. They no longer advertise it, but the drink called "Hurricane Hanna" will definitely help you forget the long walks through the parks. It's a bunch of different rums, and then you order a rum topper. I ordered a few last year, and as the bartender rang it up, he said it was still in there system, and still had the price from 10 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter