Top 3 worst attractions at MK

Stitch
Buzz Lightyear - only because the method of shooting is outdated. It needs to be like Toy Story.
Astro Orbiter

Three that I've done and will never do again:
1. Riverboat (I imagined it being much more charming than it was. And I couldn't understand a word being said over the speakers...sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher).
2. Stitch (Actually I never did Stitch, I did it when it was Alien Encounter and thought it sucked then. So I steered clear of the much-maligned Stitch. Obviously I can't do it again now anyway.)
3. Pooh (It was cute, but hardly worth the 35 minutes we waited in line. And like others, I miss Toad's Wild Ride)

Three I've never done and never will do:
1. Teacups (I get sick just watching them)
2. Astro-Orbiter (no thanks)
3. Speedway ("driving" a fake, loud little car on a track does not interest me)

And let me just say, curses on you who listed Small World! LOL! How dare you! :)

According to my daughter

1. Small World - she hates the song
2. Jungle Cruise
3. Monsters Inc.

According to my Husband

1.Crowds
2. Lines
3. Monsters Inc.

And mine

1. Monsters Inc.
2. Tomorrowland Speedway
3. Enchanted Tales with Belle

I LOVE monsters inc., jungle cruise and belle! Those are three of my favorites!
We've done the monsters inc. show 3 times in a row when there was no line. And the backside of water is the eighth wonder of the world!

Some of the choices just depend on the age of the rider. What's good for a toddler isn't often thrilling for a teen. But some of the answers make me realize that Disney seriously needs to redo some of these antiques. I mean come on I hated Tiki birds when I was a kid forty years ago!

Because it isn't worth experiencing. Is that a rhetorical question?

What Moxiepup said is a perfect reply:

Actually, it's circular reasoning. :rolleyes:

I think what folks (myself included) are wondering, is how do you know it's not worth experiencing unless you've experienced it? What is the basis for that judgment call?

For example, I haven't experienced the Swiss Family Treehouse. From what I've read about it, it doesn't sound like it would be an entertaining experience to me, so I choose to do attractions that I know I like instead. But I would have no basis for saying the Treehouse is bad and not worth it, because I really have no idea, not having done it.

Stitch, Tiki Room (only used during rain), and a toss up between Hall of presidents (or hall of sleeping people) and Carousel of Progress (carousel of snorers).

What Moxiepup said is a perfect reply:

For example, I haven't experienced the Swiss Family Treehouse. From what I've read about it, it doesn't sound like it would be an entertaining experience to me, so I choose to do attractions that I know I like instead. But I would have no basis for saying the Treehouse is bad and not worth it, because I really have no idea, not having done it.
To each his own I suppose . . . .

And I stand corrected! EasyWDW gives Hall of Presidents a 7/10, and Josh usually gets it right on the rides. So there you go. http://www.easywdw.com/easy/magic-k...ents-review-rating-info-disney-magic-kingdom/

Last edited:
1) Country Bear Jamboree - I just don't like it, I'm sorry.
2) Tomorrowland Speedway - Anyone who would enjoy this can't reach the pedals. I heard they were changing them so that they are less stinky though.
3) Swiss Family Treehouse - I went here for the first time on our last trip and was so disappointed. I was a fan of the movie too so this was such a let down. I thought they would at least let us make the water system work with the cups and pulley thing, but no. I thought we would have more free reign to explore. It's literally just stairs.

Stitch (I liked it as Alien Encounter)
Swiss Family Treehouse
Speedway (Normal GO Karts would be fun, riding a grooved/channeled track is not)

We've only been to WDW once so haven't had a chance to try out all attractions (e.g. Stitch was closed that week), but here were our least favourite attractions at MK:
- Speedway
- Buzz Lightyear
- Speedway

This is from the perspective of the adults, so I'm sure that the kids in our family would feel differently. I know that many Disney goers like Buzz but I was so disappointed since I knew it was really popular and just thought it would be more fun (we also got stuck partway through for a few minutes). I couldn't even tell where I was shooting half the time and enjoyed TS way more.

Last edited:
TIKI ROOM
TIKI ROOM
TIKI ROOM
Visited once...never to return.

But since You've got a gun to my head:

TIKI ROOM
STITCH
HALL OF PRESIDENTS

The kids love the speedway, and as an adult I've driven at night while the fireworks have gone off. It was pretty magical.

Pirates of the Caribbean - compared to Disneyland it's awful. If you live west of the Rocky's and get to DL regularly there is literally zero reason why you should go on it.

I love the DL pirates!! But, I still enjoy the WDW world one. Def a fave for me, but DL much better. There's several rides that I like the DL version better, but still enjoy the WDW version....

When I read the title I was appalled. I said - "worst attractions???!!!! There are NO worst attractions at WDW!!!". Then I saw other people comment Tomorrowland Speedway and I was like, "ooooohhhh yeah..... that one".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter