Top 3 Stadiums that you would like to see a sporting event

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
at, and it has to be one you never been ?

3. Lambeau Field to see the Pakcers. The Fans are nuts, and I heard the satdium is just like in the middle of a neighborhood

2. Madison Square Garden to see the Knicks, its Iconic

1. Fenway Park to see the Red Sox, Green Monster baby

1 Would love to spend New Year’s Day at the Rose Bowl

2. Wrigley Field. Been to the oldest park I would like to see the 2nd oldest.

3. Not a stadium but definite bucket list item is The Masters at Augusta National.

As to your choices if you can get to MSG during The Big East Tournament that’s a great time to go.

And while I’ve been to Fenway more times than I can count and have some great times if given the chance I would push the button to blow it up. Too many just terrible seats.

I'm odd I guess. I don't care about a stadium, I care about the event. Just back from Spring Training in Phoenix, and went to Scottsdale Stadium. That place is a dump. Dozens of portapotties because there aren't enough bathrooms. Metal bleachers with no seatbacks for over half the seats (think LITTLE LEAGUE type bleachers). And a PA system that you can't hear

Camp Nou to see an FC Barcelona match - we did a stadium tour when we did a Mediterranean cruise, but it was off-season for the team.

Fenway Park

The Horseshoe (OSU stadium) - still haven't made it to a game there yet.

#1. Michigan Stadium. I've been there, and have even been on the field, field house, offices, and in the locker rooms many times, but have never actually been there for a game. Before DS18 got hurt in HS which ended all college-playing plans, I used to tell him that I would not attend a game there until he was playing in it ;), whether for MI or a visiting team. Now I tell him that I will not go to a game until he is the official PT/Athletic Team Trainer for the Wolverines :)

#2. Gillette Stadium, before TB12 and Gronk retire.

#3. Ohio State's stadium (whatever it's called), on the day Michigan finally beats them. Been waiting for that day for a long time now, but it's coming!

It's hard to figure out one that I've never been to that I want to go to. I've been to nearly everywhere famous for CFB and MLB. I've been to Green Bay and except for that, teams replace their stadiums so often, none of them are historic any more. Oh and the Chicago? For shame Bears. For shame.

From this.
soldier16_top.jpg

To this.

cced34e441ca40e6b439181e138e85f81.JPG

I have never gone to the new one. And I doubt I ever will. And just wait until you see the abomination that is the new Memorial Coliseum in LA.

3. Lambeau Field to see the Pakcers. The Fans are nuts, and I heard the satdium is just like in the middle of a neighborhood

Yep, regular residential neighborhood. Alot of 60' style ranches. You pay to park on the front yards of the houses as there is not enough parking at Lambeau. It is great going in the super cold of winter where your beer will actually start to freeze up.

Why was the original Soldier Field so massive? In the top photo you can six sections that once had seats and this photo shows even more. Even with a track there was excessive capacity. At least the newer flying saucer remodel got rid of the excess.

vintage-soldier-field-chicago-bears-stadium-horsch-gallery-canvas-print.jpg

Maybe Center Court at Wimbledon for tennis.

I think the classic Wembley was torn down some years ago.

If I could go back in time, I would like to have seen an Eagles game at the Vet. I saw dozens of Phillies games there, but still...

I hopped on this thread to post this!!! To go back to the Vet and relive my childhood of Phillies games! Watching Mike Schmidt play. Buying World Series tickets in the parking lot from a scalper. Cold pretzels on the way out of the stadium. Someone offering my dad weed in the parking lot on July 4th after the fireworks. Good times. I still love ya Philly!

My son wants to one day attend one of the annual New Japan Pro Wrestling events in January at the Big Egg Dome in Tokyo, so I would like to go there one more time.
I would love to attend any wrestling event at Madison Square Garden
That's all I can think of right now.

1. The Bell Centre in Montreal to see the Candiens play at home.
2. Lambeau Field for a Packers game
3. Pebble Beach during the AT& T ProAm

Lambeau Field or Superdome for football.

My DH and I are trying to get to every MLB stadium in our lifetime. Have visited about half.

Rose Bowl

Those are in no particular order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter