• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top 3 Cities In the US , that you havent been, but want to

Hmmm, I can't narrow it down to three cities:

- Boston because I enjoy history
- Honalulu because I've never been to Hawaii
- New York because I've never been -- someone else said Christmas time, but I think I'd rather go at Thanksgiving and see the parades
- Somewhere in Texas because -- again -- I've never been
- San Diego
- Key West
- All the cities containing the "Little Houses" in which Laura Ingalls Wilder lived
- Did we say it had to be American? I'd like to go to Toronto and Montreal.
- Oh, and London.

I've been to many of the cities mentioned here; I love Charleston, Savannah, the Grand Canyon (I enjoyed Mesa Verde more) and Mt. Rushmore.
I've been to Atlanta -- it's a bit big for my taste and has so much traffic, but it's a nice place.
I've been to New Orleans -- didn't like it.
I've never been captivated by Alaska.

Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
Portland, Maine
Fargo, North Dakota
When you get to Fargo go to the tourist information center off highway. They have the chipper, shredder there from the movie. When we lived in Grand Forks we'd go to Fargo just to do something. Not much up there.

NYC- planning to go in a few years when the boys are older

Napa/Sonoma - wine country

Sedona

My 4th is Hawaii. I have technically been there because that is where I was born, but we moved when I was 2, so I don’t remember it.

I live in the biggest city, have been to a lot of the other big cities and grew up in New England, which is close to a lot of other stuff. That said, my list is:

1. Seattle. I think I'd like it a lot!
2. Honolulu, really Hawaii in general but I'd probably start there, especially since one of my good friends lives there (we only vacation together and have only met up in either of our homebases once, and it was mine!)
3. Somewhere in the southwest with pretty desert landscape, maybe Sedona?

I have traveled quite a bit but a few places I always wanted have slipped by

3. Boston, I love to hate the fans, but I got to admit they have a cool place

2. Seattle - Never been anywhere in the North West, so let me go to the Mecca of the NW

1. New Orleans - Everyone needs to be there at least once, How has this happen to me

Been to all 3 of these--like them all, but would probably would rate them in reverse order of your listing (1 NOLA, 2 Seattle, 3 Boston). But the last time I was in Boston was about 30 years ago, so I'm sure a lot has changed and we hope to get there soon.

The 3 I haven't been to but most want to:

1. New York--for history, Broadway shows and shopping

2. Los Angeles--to see the old Hollywood sights and the surrounding areas like Catalina Island

3. Austin, TX--for music, barbecue and history

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter