Toontown Madness Advice

6ofus2

Mouseketeer
Okay, so when we planned our trip, we bought for 5 people as our son was under 3. Now we aren't going until December and he will be 3 by then, so I ordered another park hopper, but there is no way for me to get one more toontown madness ticket or priority seating ticket.
For the priority seating, I figure that 4 of us can go in and then my husband and son can look for us when they are admitted. But for toontown madness, what can I do? Will the cast member let him in? Do they take one ticket at a time, or is it more informal? Should I explain the situation or just pretend he's 2 11/12? I am not into lying- that's why I bought another park hopper, but I really want us to experience this together... Thanks for your help!

I would just go in and not offer a ticket for him. They probably will not question you. If they do, tell them he just turned 3, so you bought him a PH but couldn't get the pass, may he still come in? If not, maybe an adult could sit. I'm sure they will let you in, but good luck to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter