• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ToonTown / Fantasy Land Changes

Ecboyd

Got the Ears, Now I need the nose!
ToonTown / Fantasy Land Changes

Any one know, what is or if there are any parts of ToonTown or Fantasy Land shut down for the renovations?

I cant seem to find anything on line and the moms forum has not answered my questions.

Hoping this group has some secret knowledge.!

Nothings been closed yet. There's still no official word on what will be affected (except the stuff in TT that's being removed) or when it will be affected.

ON a different site I found something that said it would be in the spring of 2010 when they started the renovations. We are going in September so I guess we will have to do with out some of our favorites.

still looking and there is no notices of shut downs, even though they broke ground earlier in the month.

Looks like they will be working from the back forward to make the least amount of impact on guests.

I don't see any slotted closures for early spring.
We may get more information after Easter.

Mine you this is all assumption and putting pieces together for different sources.

:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter