Too old for MVMCP?

DW and I went to Christmas party in 2014, we are both 60 so I would say no you're not to old!! By the way...we had a blast!!

Went with my mom and my two Aunts two years ago - they're in their 60s. We had a blast and would do it again this year if we could!

Here's the core question: do you enjoy Christmas celebrations? If yes, then go!! It's so fun and wonderful. If you don't really grok the overemphasis on the holiday, skip it. It's definitely a party for Christmas fans. I am stupid geeked to go and believe you me, my house in December reflects that. ;)

I'm going solo to MVMCP and I'm turning 30 in January! I get flack for being too old for Disney itself, let alone the Christmas party. So I say go and forget what everyone else says, if you enjoy it!

My DH and I went to MVMCP last year at the ripe age of 60+ for the first time. It was fabulous. This year we went to MNSSHP and totally enjoyed every minute. The beauty of Disney is that it changes and just gets better as you age.

PS Going without your kids or grandchildren is also fun! Ours have gotten used to the fact that we go without them;)

As almost everyone on this post has said your never to old to go. I didn't become a father until age 40 and our 1st trip at 45 and we have gone 4 times (and a 5th already paid for) already. It is the one place that my work-a-holic tuchis can enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter