Too Much Drama??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no.... I hope nobody ignores ME!! (chewing on fingernails) I can't stand rejection! :scared:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have heard stories about what happens when you ignore yourself...

Anyone here want to try it?? ;) :rotfl: :rolleyes1

When you get to Step #2, at the bottom ( below the Edit stuff listed ) of the Control panel is Buddy/ignore List:rolleyes1 . This will bypass step #3 all together. Geez Rog, people think I walk around the barn six times before walking in the front door:lmao: .

Dagnabbit...YOURE RIGHT!!!!

Hey, at my size...I NEED to walk around the barn 6 times before going through the door!!!!

Did Debbie Say something? I see a post, but I have her on ignore.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have everybody on ignore, it makes reading all the threads a lot faster!!! :lmao::lmao:

Hey it didn't work!

Oh I forgot! Rhonda's a moderator. Oh well.

raspberry.gif

Did anyone respond to my post? I can't see it just says I am ignoring everyone ..... LOL:lmao:

I have heard stories about what happens when you ignore yourself...

Anyone here want to try it?? ;) :rotfl: :rolleyes1

This wan an interesting concept, so I HAD to try it...I was still able to see my own posts....but strangely enough, the voices in my head fell silent:scared:

Just to show that Im MORE than just a STIRRER OF VARIOUS STYLES OF CRAP..... Ive prepared a visual aid to assist those that are less than patient with a computer.

If you'd like to utilize the "IGNORE" feature, but dont know where its at,

1. Scroll to the top of this or any DIS page and click on "User CP":

1-1.jpg

2.That will bring you to the "user control panel", once here, click on "edit options":

2-1.jpg

3. Scroll down the "options" page till you see the "private messaging" section and click on the "buddy list" link:

3-1.jpg

4. the "Buddy/Ignore List" page will have a place to add names.

4-1.jpg

You should be okay from here. Learn and get used to this routine, I have a feeling we will be using it often for a while.

Rog, could you go back over this again, a little bit slower this time?

Geez...I take a break from the DisBoards for a week and everybody is ignoring everyone..Did everyone get scared of each other from the T.E. DisBoards group pictures?

Ha, ha, ha! Ya'll remember when we started those threads for April go-ers?? Remember when Rog said he was going to sit at home and talk trash (yeah, I know, he said friendly trash)about us all. I guess you all really DID! Is that what this is all about??

Ha, ha, ha! Ya'll remember when we started those threads for April go-ers?? Remember when Rog said he was going to sit at home and talk trash (yeah, I know, he said friendly trash)about us all. I guess you all really DID! Is that what this is all about??

LOL...Dagnabbit...we forgot to talk trash!!!..Liesa...your trip report is great...ya know,we've never gone in the Lego place at DTD, the kids walked up while that pic was on the screen and Im now backed into a corner(But I gotta admit...Im lookin forward to it!!!)

LOL...Dagnabbit...we forgot to talk trash!!!..Liesa...your trip report is great...ya know,we've never gone in the Lego place at DTD, the kids walked up while that pic was on the screen and Im now backed into a corner(But I gotta admit...Im lookin forward to it!!!)

You never been in the LEGO place at DTD! Geez Rog, I expected you to be the first in their running off all the kids to hog up all the Legos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter