Too late with PS

tinkerbell60

DIS Veteran
Being the novice that I am, I waited too late to make a PS for the Ice Cream Social at the Garden Grill, we will be there April 2-8, and now they are booked. Should I just try calling daily once we get there and hope for a cancellation or should we try to just walk up and hope they have a seat??? Thanks so much!

I would keep calling and hope for a cancellation, but if none come up, it wounldn't hurt to drop by. There has to be no shows sometimes!!! Good luck!!:p

I second that reply. many times when we have been at WDW, we have called to try to change a ps time or get a new one with no luck!!! Then we have just shown up, and MANY times we have been successful in being seated, and with not too long of a wait!

Good Luck!!

Keep calling! I thought we missed out on HDDR since when I called a couple weeks back it was booked solid. They called today and told me there was an opening! People cancel ALL the time...they may have double-booked for the day and then just decided where they were going.

Good luck!!

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter