Too late to plan late april trip

sweet princess

Earning My Ears
Is it too late to plan a trip in late April? How far in advance to hotels book up? Anyone thought about the possibility of war and should that be a part of my consideration of whether or not to go to WDW?

It's a great time to plan a trip for April. Depending on where you want to stay, it looks like there are openings throughout the month. The weather should be in the mid to upper 80's, less rain than later in the year.

I wouldn't try planning around the potential war because we have no say so in the matter. Just Head to WDW and have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's never too late to plan a trip--just be wary that everything books up quickly around Easter and the crowds are high. Good luck--I just planned our trip at the end of this month in the beginning of the month--it can be done!!

You might want to check Expedia. We found a great deal last Sept using them. If you book hotel only you pay rack rates but if you go with the package that is room & UPH tickets its a good deal. We got about 40%-45% off of our room rate.

Of course not!

My neighbors just decided last week to go on our April school vacation and booked a Ramada Inn by internet for a rate of $69.00 I *think*.

just search around a bit and something will work out for you and your budget.

Have fun planning and hope it happens for you :D

and if your a DC member codes were just released again and the prices look good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter