• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tony's Town Square - Improved Menu?

Clare Voince

In Spiritual Repose
I was watching my favorite Periscopers, WDW Scope, tonight and they were talking about how Tony's menu is new and improved! It sounds like the items might be the same, but that food, especially the hated red sauce is much better than it was. Has anyone else heard anything about the changes at Tony's?

I've heard something like this as well and would love to hear from anyone who's eaten at Tony's recently. I have a FoF package there next month.

Unless it's changed since May, we experienced the new menu. Honestly I wasn't super impressed. They changed the caprese salad to a smaller portion and iirc, it was the same price as before. We really loved the ravioli, that was awesome! I felt that the steak was lacking this go-round, but that could have been bad luck. I didn't feel the cast members were quite as friendly as they used to be but, again, could've just been bad luck that night.

Funny story though, we're still going to continue to go the last evening of our trip, problems aside :rotfl2:Hopefully in November it will be a better experience!

I kinda wish Tony and his assistant chef Joe would break into Blaze Pizza one night after hours and steal some of their red sauce to see if they can figure out the recipe- the Blaze red sauce is amazing!!! LOL

We ate there in June, and my brother order the spaghetti and meatballs, and I cringed! We are from NJ, so we are super picky about Italian food...and I warned him. However, much to our surprise, the sauce was really good! And they actually fried their meatballs...which you rarely find in restaurants. It was actually like a home cooked meal. I would definitely go back. I had the scampi and it was pretty good as well!

Even a new menu can't help Tony's Town Square. It needs to be blown up and totally redone with new menu, new theme, new chef, new helpers in the kitchen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter