Tony's Town Square before MNSSHP

Sirius

Don't let the Muggles get you down.
Good Idea? Any reviews on the food? What time should we get there? Should we make a PS?

Thanks!
:wave2:

I'd definitely make a PS as soon as the 90-day mark gets here, that way you know you get a table. We have LTT for 4:30, but I may change it to a later time; had 5:45 first, should have stuck with that one.

Steph

We always make PSs as well. Eliminates any chaos last minute. Tony's is my DS favorite. We eat there a couple times every trip. DS gets the spaghetti, DD gets a pizza, and DH and I split some appetizers for a change. When we go, it's a cool break from the heat and a less hectic environment than some of the other eateries. Some of the characters lurk around the Kodak shop as a nice surprise (Mary Poppins, Robin Hood) so it is a wonderful picture opp. Plus, once we finish, it's just a few steps away from our great parade route spot. We'll be dining there in less than 2 weeks!!
WDW ON JUNE 24:wave: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Tony's food in a word.... YUCK!:crazy2:

This was probably the worst food quality we had on our whole week long trip this year. Service was fair at best too. Sorry to be so negative but just can't recommend this restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter