Tonys party of 7 ?

Tattylou

DIS Veteran
We were trying to get a party of 7 for Tonys. It would not give any option for 7 people. We ended up booking a 3 and a 4 at the same time. Do you think if we tell them when we arrive that we are really 7 they will make it work? It’s the only place I could not get a table for 7. Thanks!

We were trying to get a party of 7 for Tonys. It would not give any option for 7 people. We ended up booking a 3 and a 4 at the same time. Do you think if we tell them when we arrive that we are really 7 they will make it work? It’s the only place I could not get a table for 7. Thanks!
This happens frequently with larger parties. Simply make sure that everyone is at Tony's 10-15 minutes before the earlier ADR and check in with the CM, not via MDE. Tell the CM you're together and would like to be seated as close together as possible. They'll do their best, but sometimes you have to be patient while they wait for adjacent tables to clear, etc.

I'm sure they'll try their best... but just a thought... Disney's dining system prefers even numbers. Did you try for a party of 8? Sometimes that works better. You can always adjust it to 7.

I'm sure they'll try their best... but just a thought... Disney's dining system prefers even numbers. Did you try for a party of 8? Sometimes that works better. You can always adjust it to 7.
@Tattylou, the above also works and is frequently done. If you book for 8 and only 7 show up, there is no penalty. Since you've already booked the split party, you may or may not want to try booking a party of 8 now and then canceling the other two ADRs if successful.

@Tattylou, the above also works and is frequently done. If you book for 8 and only 7 show up, there is no penalty. Since you've already booked the split party, you may or may not want to try booking a party of 8 now and then canceling the other two ADRs if successful.

I did try for 8 and no dice. The largest I could get was 6. That’s when I decided to do the 4 and 3. I tried all different times too.

Unless you know that you love Tony’s, I would keep trying to find a place that can seat you all together. We think Tony’s is just ok and we will use it for an unplanned back up meal, I would actually choose to eat anywhere else in the MK where they can sit you together rather than Tony’s risking sitting apart.

Unless you know that you love Tony’s, I would keep trying to find a place that can seat you all together. We think Tony’s is just ok and we will use it for an unplanned back up meal, I would actually choose to eat anywhere else in the MK where they can sit you together rather than Tony’s risking sitting apart.
I looked at other options in MK, but wasn’t finding anywhere that fit all the needs/wants of our group. Italian was the safest bet. I’ve eaten in Tony’s before so I know what to expect. Where else would you recommend?

We actually ended up switching to Crystal Palace and got a table for 7 for the late afternoon. So it worked out. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter