• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tony Hinds

Annchristine65

Mouseketeer
Is Tony still driving? I sent a text earlier and noticed it’s not going through. Usually his phone will come up in blue as an iPhone but now it’s green. Has anyone used him recently. Maybe he just changed phones.

Is Tony still driving? I sent a text earlier and noticed it’s not going through. Usually his phone will come up in blue as an iPhone but now it’s green. Has anyone used him recently. Maybe he just changed phones.
Yes he is. Must’ve switched phones as last early fall his messages were blue, then late fall last year I noticed green. We’ve been in contact frequently with him since then though.

Booked him via text. This is the second trip we have utilized him. Still haven't received confirmation of cost, so no idea what the charge is, as I think it may have changed since our last trip.

I don't believe they like us posting exact prices but I will say, booking with Tony I've noticed at least on my upcoming trip in november its only slightly more than taking the universal shuttle. I'll gladly use Tony's service for that more personal and direct route as opposed to the shuttle. More often than not the drivers also tell you a little bit about what you're driving past. Lastly, if you need to pick something up they commonly will toss in a stop at the local publix real quick.

Overall worth the little bit more IMHO.

Booked him via text. This is the second trip we have utilized him. Still haven't received confirmation of cost, so no idea what the charge is, as I think it may have changed since our last trip.
Text him for the invoice and he will most likely send it to your email within 24 hours. At least that’s what he’s done the numerous times we’ve used him.

Text him for the invoice and he will most likely send it to your email within 24 hours. At least that’s what he’s done the numerous times we’ve used him.

I've asked for an invoice since April (for an upcoming September trip) and just finally got it, and it is $60 than was quoted.

If we would have gotten the invoice a few months back, we would have paid for it then. Not sure how I feel about that.

I've asked for an invoice since April (for an upcoming September trip) and just finally got it, and it is $60 than was quoted.

If we would have gotten the invoice a few months back, we would have paid for it then. Not sure how I feel about that.
If the quote is in writing, I would ask him if he can keep the original price that he quoted.

If the quote is in writing, I would ask him if he can keep the original price that he quoted.

Yes, I think that's my plan at this point.

The issue is I came back to the forum to share my issue/experience, and I am seeing all these unfavorable reviews. So, it has me re-thinking the whole thing.

Yes, I think that's my plan at this point.

The issue is I came back to the forum to share my issue/experience, and I am seeing all these unfavorable reviews. So, it has me re-thinking the whole thing.
Yes. I recently e-mailed him for a quote and his reply was "you are confirmed," but there was no rate quoted. I e-mailed back because I want the rate in writing but have not heard back yet.

Yes. I recently e-mailed him for a quote and his reply was "you are confirmed," but there was no rate quoted. I e-mailed back because I want the rate in writing but have not heard back yet.

Yeah, that's the thing...I asked for a payment link back in April, because I wanted to pay what we were quoted, in case of any price increase. I asked for a link multiple times since then.

And now, here we are.

Exact same experience. Ended up canceling with him but he hasn’t acknowledged that he has received the cancelation.

I’ve setup transportation with tony for my trip in november. Me, wife and daughter. Almost immediate response and price with confirmation was given.

Just recently had to add more members of my family coming and emailed tony what if any price difference to add them to our transportation. Within the same day emailed back stating no increase in price just make sure to take care of the driver.

So far no complaints what so ever.

To be fair to Tony, he did get back to me this morning with a quote. Same rate as in May of 2021.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter