Tony’s Town Square or 1900 Park Fare

willis

Mouseketeer
I have to cancel one reservation and would love some opinions.
Which one would you cancel , based on food only,Tony’s Festival Parade package or breakfast at 1900 Park Fare?

I would cancel Tony's. Food is definitely sub-par. Not sure if the parade package would make it worth it? 1900 Park Fare's food is really good!

TONY'S! Cancel that ADR without any regrets. But... I might be biased because I'm in love with 1900's strawberry 'soup'.

I wouldn't know about the food, but if the parade package is during hot months...cancel Tony's. 1900 PF breakfast is pretty well received.

I would say cancel Tony's as well but how important is the Parade thing to you. And while 1900 is better than Tony's the last 3 people I have planned trips for liked Tony's. That's enough to make my think its time to try it again.

We did the Tony's Parade Package this summer. In my opinion, it wasn't worth it. The food was okay, but definitely not worth the upcharge for the parade viewing. The viewing area is good for a night parade. But in the heat of the afternoon, it was awful. There was no shade and the curb was on fire. Plus there were plenty of spots to see the parade in the shade FOR FREE!

Yep, cancel Tony's. Even if the food were equivalent, the character interaction at Park Fare is well worth it.

On our last trip, we did both 1900 Park fare breakfast and Tonys’ lunch w/ parade viewing. It was thanksgiving weekend so having a reserved viewing area was nice during busy times . To be honest, food at Tonys was bad, and service even worse. Enough for me to commit to never eat there again. Our last trip we ate at 7 TS restaurants, Tony was last on list of places.

1900 Park Fare is a great spot for breakfast. In fact, we re-booked to go again in October. This is a no brainer. Just show up 30min before the parade, you should be fine getting a good view.

I actually really love Tony’s.:duck: We’ve done it 3 years in a row now for the parade package. It’s a great deal if you are on the dining plan because you get an added appetizer and the ability to walk up to an awesome spot 5 minutes before the parade starts. With kids that is huge.

The first year the food was just okay. However, there was a change of chef and since then, the last two years the food has been absolutely delicious. I still dream of that ravioli.

Tony’s gets a bad rap, but we really enjoy it and it’s one of the few that we repeat year after year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter