TON's O' PIC's-AGAIN 9/2007----ALL NEW!!!!!!!!!!

doh bar (fried snickers):
cookesofdublin-dohbar.jpg

:thumbsup2 Did you get this fried snickers @ Cooks of Dublin too? In Epcot? I am wanting to get this if it is what I think it is! YUM! THanks :)

Great reviews and great pics. We are going in April and have about 20 days until I have to make our ADR's. We are still trying to decide where to eat. I don't think we are going to do the DDP. Thanks to your review, we are most definetely dining at Whispering Canyon. It sounded like so much fun, and my DH and kids would love it, we are all a little crazy so we would fit right in there. :banana:

Awesome pics and a super review. Thanks for sharing. I have to agree with you about 'Ohana. We were so disappointed in the food.

Thanks for the pics and succint reviews! We are trying Raglan Road this trip. We love LTT for lunch and will be eating there again this time around. We really didn't like Ohana, not much of the food was very good although we did like the chicken wings and those little chip things with the dipping sauces.
I think I used almost all my snack credits on popcorn during our 2006 trip - I just love popcorn - so I really appreciate the popcorn pic;) It looks so goodpopcorn:: but so do your other snack pics, I might have to branch out!

Thanks for the pics and succint reviews! We are trying Raglan Road this trip. We love LTT for lunch and will be eating there again this time around. We really didn't like Ohana, not much of the food was very good although we did like the chicken wings and those little chip things with the dipping sauces.
I think I used almost all my snack credits on popcorn during our 2006 trip - I just love popcorn - so I really appreciate the popcorn pic;) It looks so goodpopcorn:: but so do your other snack pics, I might have to branch out!

I do love the popcorn at disney so much more than anywhere else for some reason. It always seems perfect,never stale and not a burnt piece,plus
just the right amount of salt. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm popcorn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter