Toni & Bobby's Shabby Chic wedding PJ & TR (SBP/Attic/UK) 2/2/09 *COMPLETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Anniversary!! your trip sounds wonderful! :cool1: can't wait to read all about the Planning Session!! :goodvibes

Thank you!!! I can't wait to do the planning session installment!!

Toni,

I just looked back at your TR and it looks like we missed each other by hours. We got picked up at Pop at 3:15 for ME on June 7. If we hadn't switched our flight to an earlier time, we probably would have run into each other.
Awwww well you never know, as much as I go to Disney we are bound to run into each other one day!!! That would have been fun too!

Oh, that is so sweet!

Yeah he has his moments. :rotfl2:

Awww...that is so sweet!!! You guys are so cute!!! :lovestruc HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!Loving your TR so far, can't wait for the planning session!! :thumbsup2

Thank you!!! I am glad you are loving it. I am trying to do a good job so I don't bore anybody. ;)

YAY!! Awesome installment!! :yay: :woohoo: What fun! O-M-G, though! I would NEVER waste even half an hour waiting for someone to be ready to leave for the parks. You can bet I'd say "we're walking out the door to the bus stop at x o'clock. If you don't want to go when we go, we'll hook up by cell phone when you get there. Just call us." Ha! We MAY have to give you lessons in how to do that, sweetie! :thumbsup2

ETA: What a sweetheart Bobby is to have come over to cook you breakfast! Save that card! (oh, and don't store it in your balcony storage closet that has an unknown leak that could ruin all your long-saved relationship chronicles. :sad1: :mad: )

:rotfl: Yes!! I need to be taught! I have to be like look people this is DISNEY you either get it together or you will be left behind!! :furious:

Yeah Bobby is a sweetheart. He tries to be all Mr. tough man but he is a softy! :cutie:

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you've got a great guy! ::yes::

Thank you!!!!!!! He does have his moments!! Hopefully it won't end once we are married. :rotfl2:

Happy Anniversary!! can't wait to hear all about your PS!

I'm a little late to jump on the band wagon but I'm loving your PS TR so far :) Happy belated 1 year anniversary!!!
I love the picture of you kissing the shark at the nemo ride. Did you see the kid on the side of the picture? I was killing myself laughing :rotfl2: He's making this weird face at you.

Everyone is super sweet on here!!! Thank you for all the anniversary wishes and I am glad you are enjoying the TR so far!!

COMING TONIGHT.......................DAY 4 THE PLANNING SESSION.

AND I WILL BE POSTING MY BEO TONIGHT WHICH I JUST GOT TODAY.
(NO FLORAL YET)

YEY... were you shocked at the BEO... the floral one for me almost made me faint....lol

Cant wait to read your TR tonight:surfweb:

YEY... were you shocked at the BEO... the floral one for me almost made me faint....lol

Cant wait to read your TR tonight:surfweb:

You know what actually I wasn't I thought it was pretty good but Bobby didn't seem to think so :lmao: We are having a DISCUSSION tonight ;)

Yay I made it in time to still wait for the PS :lmao: It was funny when I was walking around on the broadwalk I was thinking of you and wonder how the PS went.
I think I have almost sold myself on SBP. It was just wonderful there. When we go for FD in Sept I am going to show it to dh. I hope he goes for it.

Yay I made it in time to still wait for the PS :lmao: It was funny when I was walking around on the broadwalk I was thinking of you and wonder how the PS went.
I think I have almost sold myself on SBP. It was just wonderful there. When we go for FD in Sept I am going to show it to dh. I hope he goes for it.

OH I loved it!!! I took pictures and I am about to post them!!

Day 4 PLANNING SESSION!! :yay:

Well this was the day I was waiting for, my planning session! I was so excited I had no problem waking up early! I checked the Disney bus schedule before we left for our trip and I noticed that the buses weren't going to be operating too early so we rented a car. We figured we would go to the Floridian early and have breakfast at 8 so we had the car pick us up at 7:30.

Here is me and my aunt waiting for the car. I don't know where my mom was at this time.

PlanningSession178.jpg

PlanningSession179.jpg

We got to the Floridian and my cousin started taking pictures all over the place so somehow were weren't able to eat breakfast. I really can't remember what happened but I knew I was hungry so I wasn't too happy about that. While she was taking pictures I figured oh well I might as well so here is what I did. I love the Floridian.

PlanningSession034.jpg

PlanningSession032.jpg

My mom had no idea where Francks and the Wedding Pavillion were so I had to take her to it. We walked from the Floridian over to Francks. It was about 8:30 and I didn't want to go in a half an hour early so we took of the wedding pavillion and Francks outside. My mom of course LOVED the wedding pavillion and said Toni why don't you get married here instead. NO MOM! Don't get me wrong I love it there but for the amount of guests I am having (33) it just seems so big. Anyway, here are some pictures I took around there while I was stalling.

PlanningSession036.jpg

PlanningSession158.jpg

PlanningSession182.jpg

PlanningSession181.jpg

This little guy was so cute!
PlanningSession185.jpg

PlanningSession046.jpg

PlanningSession186.jpg

PlanningSession187.jpg

So at around 8:45 we decided to go in. This place was so beautiful!!!

PlanningSession189.jpg

PlanningSession190.jpg

Me anxiously awaiting Celeste!
PlanningSession196.jpg

So we were offered refreshments and me being the crazy girl I am requested a cook 9 in the morning. I love me some soda! I looked around at the centerpieces to see if there was anything that I liked to show the florist I saw something similar but I did have my pictures so I thought they would help. Then Celeste came! Celeste was the sweetest person ever!! She was so friendly and I instantly felt comfortable with her. We went into a room and started planning.

I felt like the planning went by so fast. Basically we went over how many guests I was having, timing, music selections, the buffet I wanted, transportation, entertainment. You know the basics. I pretty much had it down what I wanted so it flew by then it was time for the yummy ummy cake!! I can't tell you how happy I was to see this cake because I was STARVING!!!

Here is our yummy cake before....

PlanningSession198.jpg

We tasted the Yellow, Chocolate, Almond and Marble cakes. All of which were absolutely delicious. I have tasted other wedding cakes before and it was nothing like this stuff! For the filling they had the raspberry, citrus, chocolate, baverian creme, vanilla and some others. I was totally feeling the almond cake with the ameretto creme...oh yeah that was one of the others..lol. I thought it might be too strong for my guests though. I will tell you what I picked a little later. We were all over that tray and this is the after picture.

PlanningSession199.jpg

After we ate the cake Rose the florist came in. Again such a sweetheart. I loved her. She was so funny and we had a great time talking about what I wanted. Let me tell you, she can really pull a theme together. She incorporated my colors perfectly! (I will post those later too..lol). What we came up with was what I had in mind and I can't wait to see it!!!

Then before you know it....my time at Francks was over :-(

MORE TO COME..........................................

Your black and white bag is sooo cute! I notice bags and shoes, sorry! :rotfl:

I totally know what you mean about the wedding pavilion being so big for your guests. I'm having an escape and I know how you feel. I would have loved to been married there, just because of the view of the castle, but I love SBP soooo much and can't wait to have my wedding outdoors in December... I'm a Florida girl, so I knew my wedding was going to be outside to enjoy the weather... :cross fingers: hopefully no rain! ::yes::

Can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pics of floral!

DAY 4 continued....

Ok so after we were done with Rose we were looking at all of the things in Francks. My aunt will be getting me the guest book displayed at Francks with the crystal and pearl mickeys. I wish I took a picture darn it! While I was looking at this stuff a very tall man called out my name. I looked and it was Bill my sales manager!!! I had thought our site visit would be after the tasting at the Boardwalk but it turns out it was now...lol. So we all hopped in Bill's car and went to the locations. Bill was so cute! I loved him. First of all I had NEVER been to the Boardwalk resort. My theory of this resort was that ahh I am used to seeing boardwalks all the time since I am not far from the famous Jersey shore so a boardwalk is like old news to me...BOY WAS I WRONG!!! The resort put Jersey to shame!!..lol.

Our first stop was my ceremony location SBP. I tried to take as many pictures as I could for Bobby since he couldn't go. This place was absolutely gorgeous!!! I couldn't imagine having my ceremony anywhere else! Here are some of my pictures.

PlanningSession216.jpg

The altar
PlanningSession210.jpg

Where the guys will come in at.
PlanningSession211.jpg

Just a pretty view

PlanningSession212.jpg

Looking back from the altar

PlanningSession213.jpg

This is where I will be coming from.

PlanningSession215.jpg

This is the bridge that goes to the back entrance of Epcot.

PlanningSession214.jpg

It will be beautiful here!! I can't wait! After that we walked along the boardwalk and I was amazed at how beautiful everything was so, of course, I took pictures!!

PlanningSession217-1.jpg

PlanningSession218.jpg

Then we went to the Lobby of the Boardwalk so that Bill could get the key to the Attic. We sat in the Lobby and waited for him.

PlanningSession222.jpg

PlanningSession221.jpg

I am just sitting here thinking oh many why didn't I stay here!!! :lmao:

So Bill came and we took the elevator up into the hotel. I believe he said this is one way guest could come, either this way or from the stairwell. The bride and groom definitely take the elevator and have to walk through the hallways of the resort to get to the Attic. That was fine with me.

Now let me start off by saying I was totally skeptical of this location. My DF loved it but I was not at all sold. I was thinking that it was too cheesy and granny looking and really wanted a ballroom somewhere, well that all changed when I stepped into this place my face was like...:eek: IT WAS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hear this everyone...THE ATTIC IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be a skeptic like me!! :rotfl2: Here are some pictures that I took and by the way, Lurkyloo is so right, the floors are super shiny!!!!!

PlanningSession224.jpg

PlanningSession225-1.jpg

PlanningSession226.jpg

PlanningSession227.jpg

PlanningSession231.jpg

PlanningSession233.jpg

PlanningSession236.jpg

PlanningSession238.jpg

PlanningSession244.jpg

PlanningSession245.jpg

PlanningSession228.jpg

The views were great!! You could see spaceship earth from inside and outside of the Attic. If you are having around 30 or so people...this is the place to go!!

Well after the Attic it was time to go to the DP location the Lower UK. It was so much fun riding behind the countries to get there. Bill took us in the way we would on that night. I love how you walk through the crowd!! I am such a ham! I loved the lower UK! Bill said that this is the only country where you can see almost ALL of the countries. You are right there and you have a spectacular view of everything! There is plenty of room. Here are some more pictures!

PlanningSession201.jpg

PlanningSession202.jpg

PlanningSession204.jpg

PlanningSession205.jpg

Then it was time to leave so Bill could take us back to the Boardwalk for the tasting. Before we left I took a picture of Bill. Now let me tell you this man is tall!! I am 5'8 so look at us standing next to each other!

PlanningSession208.jpg

I loved Bill!!

Well the site visit was over and it was time to wait around for an hour for the tasting!

MORE TO COME..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter