Tomorrowland Sky Lounge dinner

Pluto468

DIS Veteran
I just saw that the Tomorrowland Sky Lounge dinner is available to book. Has anyone ever done this before? I thought it was only desserts in the past, but now it says dinner is included.

I might book this as a treat in case the Fantasmic dinners I hope for aren't back by June.

I just saw that the Tomorrowland Sky Lounge dinner is available to book. Has anyone ever done this before? I thought it was only desserts in the past, but now it says dinner is included.

I might book this as a treat in case the Fantasmic dinners I hope for aren't back by June.
Huh. I've never heard of this one before. The description is vague. I booked it for my solo trip just because I can :rotfl2:but I can cancel up to 2 days before if it seems like a bad idea.

I booked it as well. We did the old version pre-covid and my son really enjoyed it. Like you said it used to be desserts and drinks, but now it is dinner! Excited to see what the dinner offerings will be. When we went, sadly, they cancelled the fireworks due to winds, so we didnt get to see them from up there. Excited to see them (knock on wood) this trip!

They did not for our day.
What a bummer! When we did this pre-covid, having Mickey there was incredible. He went to each table for pictures, then he just hung out. My daughter played two rounds of giant Jenga with him and had a lightsaber fight. It was awesome. I wouldn’t book the lounge unless they can guarantee a character. They can’t guarantee the fireworks, so I’d be incredibly disappointed to pay that much money for
essentially a hangout space.

I thought the Tomorrowland Sky Lounge was fun and relaxing when my hubby and I did it pre-covid. It was basically a relaxation and charging station with some snacks, & Mickey & Minnie. You get some pretty great pics with the famous couple, the backdrop of Tomorrowland is really cool at night.

The fireworks were a plus, but it wasn’t the best view. It was nice to be able to sit and watch them in the park without a massive crowd.

My husband was super hungry and our attendant ran down and got him a slice of pizza. Will be interesting to see the dinner selections. Not something we’d do again, but happy to see more events coming back and evolving!

Last edited:

I did it once, pre-covid, and Mickey was there (can't remember if Minnie was there), and was cool to hang out with.
If you are doing it solely for the fireworks, don't. The view is not great. They were having trouble piping in the fireworks music as well, so that wasn't great, hopefully that is fine now.
I found it fun and relaxing, but not something I would do again, unless I had a lot of days in the park.

We booked for 5/28 at 6:30 but may cancel if Fantasmic Dining packages come back for opening night. I’m also super curious to see the menu offerings because that may make or break whether we keep the reservation or not.

Last edited:
I still don't see that on the link? It just says a box of refreshments including fruit, cheeses and sweets? For $50USD. What am I missing? I have read it several times. I'm in Canada - I wonder if the link it takes me to is different somehow?

I think it must be showing you something different. I see a description of dinner and dessert, price $60.

BACE2D11-18F8-4FBD-9D2C-611BD5AF8E86.png

Jeez, can you get much more vague than "a choice of entree with side" and "a delectable dessert selection"? I mean, that could be anything from a hot dog, bag of chips and ice cream cup to steak, wedge salad and creme brulee.
That's exactly what I was thinking! It's especially irritating if you have picky eaters in your group.

Yes, that is different. It doesn't show me that at all. Just a thing describing a box of stuff, and $50USD. Weird.
Are you located in the US? Sometimes different pages on the website appear different if you’re outside of the US. If not, try clearing your cache and try opening the link in a private window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter