Tomorrow at noon . . .

Adi12982

DIS Veteran
. . . we will be on a plane on our first trip EVER to California and DISNEYLAND!!

I am sooooooo excited - the only reason I can contain the excitment is because I will be in class until 6:30 pm and need to get a 10 page paper/case comment written.

THANKS SOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOO much for all of your help and patience with all of my questions. Wthout you all I don't know how I would have planned this trip!!

:tinker: Adi :tigger:

Just keep telling yourself, "I'll be at Disneyland tomorrow. All I have to do is finish this paper. Disneyland is my reward." What reward could possibly be better than Disneyland?! ;)

How exciting!! Here is to a wonderful fun-filled time!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I am looking forward to hearing how it goes.... ! We have 52 long days still until we leave!

Fast Passes....get 'em early & often.

Have a great trip & report back. :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful trip!! I have 29 days left until my trip!

Just imagine yourself surrounded by Disney everything and you'll breeze through that paper!

I hope your vacation is magical and your travels safe.
Write a trip report when you return!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter