Tom Brady Retires -- Again

Well at least this time his wife won't object...........LOL. Didn't he get some HUGE contract with one of the sports networks to do announcing? Or will have more time to hype some other crypto currency thing. Seems a lot of pro athletes think they can keep being successful when in reality they are past their prime playing days.

I wouldn't even take him back in my fantasy football league. And guess what, homesplice? I don't even play fantasy football.

Brady, I know you read this board, so hear this. You can't hold a candle to Rosey Grier, needlepoint champion:
socialgr1hjhkjhkhkhhjhhk-original-860-430.jpg

I don't dislike him, but I hope it is actually for real this time. But, is he going to pull a Brett Favre? Time will tell.

I have watched him play for the 23 years he has been in the NFL. He looked done this past season. I would be shocked if he changes his mind this time (and almost nothing shocks me anymore).

Part of why I have never used 'social media'. Mostly attention seeking individuals with big egos. Don't really care what they do, who they are with or where they go.
In this case, people have been hounding him since the season ended asking if he was retiring and I think he's ready for that to stop.

His butt needs to go! I will not miss him!

Problem is, he has a lucrative contract to be a football analyst for Fox Sports, so he'll be around for several more years, like Tony Romo and the Manning bros, not to mention Terry Bradshaw. shudder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter