Tolls from MCO to Disney

spiderann

Mouseketeer
Can anyone please give me specifics of the toll booths from MCO to Disney? I usually take 528 to I-4 and I know there is only one toll each way. Is it still $1.00? And I seem to remember it is unmanned so exact change only right? I leave for Disney Saturday and I want to make sure I’m prepared! Thanks.

Ok so $1.25 each way. Makes sense it went up a bit since the last time I drove it. Thanks!

Ok so $1.25 each way. Makes sense it went up a bit since the last time I drove it. Thanks!

It was $2.50 one way. I think the 417 is slightly less money if I'm not mistaken but it also takes longer. I did that route the previous time because we were staying at a property off 192/535 in Kissimmee.

It was $2.50 one way. I think the 417 is slightly less money if I'm not mistaken but it also takes longer. I did that route the previous time because we were staying at a property off 192/535 in Kissimmee.
oh wow you're right. the toll really went up!

oh wow you're right. the toll really went up!
Yes they have. All the toll roads in the Central Florida area keep creeping up. It still beats taking regular streets to get from the airport to the Disney area. It's well worth the money IMO. Traffic in the Central Florida area seems to keep getting worse and worse and these toll roads are a huge time saver.

Tolls on 417 have also gone up. Now two $1.75 cash tolls between MCO and the International Drive/World Drive exit (exit 6).

do the tolls take credit card or do you need to have cash?
I'm pretty sure they don't take credit cards. There is no mention of it on the website.

But if the Visitor Toll Pass program is still running when you visit, you can have electronic tolls charged to your credit card without buying a transponder if you're arriving at MCO. The pilot program has already been extended once to 8/31/19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter