• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toledo: Tapas, Steaks and Seafood

dreynolds1982

Mouseketeer
Gf and I are eating there our first night during our November trip. Also planning on going a little early and visiting one of the awesome bars there. Anyone been? How's the food? Any recommendations?

Thanks!

We have just come back from 15 nights at CSR and had two dinner at Toledo. The first time at the beginning of our stay food was good but service terrible. We were totally forgotten about. I did speak with a manager. We felt our server just had too many tables to look after. Manager attempted to blame server and we pointed out that we felt the fault lay elsewhere.

The second time, as we love CSR, that we had to give it another chance and put it this way when we return to CSR next August, we will not be dining at Toledo. There are too many other good restaurants to dine at.

As a positive the restaurant is beautiful.

We have just come back from 15 nights at CSR and had two dinner at Toledo. The first time at the beginning of our stay food was good but service terrible. We were totally forgotten about. I did speak with a manager. We felt our server just had too many tables to look after. Manager attempted to blame server and we pointed out that we felt the fault lay elsewhere.

The second time, as we love CSR, that we had to give it another chance and put it this way when we return to CSR next August, we will not be dining at Toledo. There are too many other good restaurants to dine at.

As a positive the restaurant is beautiful.

These things you speak of are exactly why I never go to a new restaurant until at leas 60 days after it opens. Give the staff and the chef's time to iron out the deficiencies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter