• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toledo Question for anyone been there recently

Salf777

Mouseketeer
So have heard great reviews about Toledo and we have a reservation for our upcoming trip. I was watching some YouTube videos and they were prepandemic vlogs and the menus they showed looked to have like dozens of tapas and small bites to try. I just looked at the menu online and there are only like 6 or 7 appetizers listed and then entrees. I was looking forward to trying a load on tapas. Does the menu still have a bunch of tapas and the online menu just doesn’t list them or have they scaled down the menu?
anyone been recently? I’m so looking forward to this meal

We were there over Labor Day weekend - we love Toledo! The menu online is pretty much what they have. The Dahlia Lounge adjacent to Toledo is a great lounge area and has a few additional tapas.

We really like Toledo- don't get me wrong- but if you want a tapas feast, go to Jaleo at Disney Springs.

We ate here a few weeks ago and the menu you see online or the app is the menu they have.
The entrees are "smaller" portions and they offer a bunch of different sides, which are ordered separately and can be shared.
Both the restaurant and the lounge are stunning! And the food is really good. I highly recommend the Tequila Daisy!

There's not a ton of tapas on Toledo's menu. I love Toldedo, but its menu is more appetizer/entree/dessert than small tapas plates. The room is magnificent, and the prices are almost a steal by Disney standards.

I agree that for serious tapas action, go to Jaleo; one of the best restaurants in The World. If you go, get the inKind app and buy gift cards for 25-40% off, and pay at Jaleo using that app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter