Tokyo DisneySea

rockalocka12

Earning My Ears
I'm extremely interested in the Tokyo DisneySea park! It just seems so unique and brilliantly crafted and exciting and I was wondering if anyone has been there before and if so, what's it like? Once I get old enough, I'm definitely attending there at some point!

I just visited Disney Sea yesterday for the first time. We had already purchased our tickets at the Sheraton and arrived at the park at 8 for the 830 opening. We were only about 50 yards back in line but it took 15 minutes to actually get in. My son took our tickets and ran along with everyone else for Tower of Terror. When we caught up with him he was in the fast pass line- he spent about 15 minutes in that line. By 9 am the standby line was up to 200 minutes. We did get to ride TOT, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea with a 20 minute wait and Storm Rider with a fast pass. The rest of the adult rides were anywhere from 100 minutes to 240 minutes - that was for Toy Story Mania. I have a foot issue and while i can get around walking OK, I just can't take that kind of a line anymore. The park was beautiful and unique, and the cast members were great. My advice to anyone going is get there earlier than I did so you can get inside those gates and go go go!

We went a few years back and we loved it. The scenes are spectacular and we love Ariel's under the sea location. Can't wait to visit it again.

Recent reports keep saying the waiting times are insane, and lines for Fastpasses are also huge. I feel disappointed about that as we can't wait hours for a 5 minute ride with small kids.

I am looking into visit Tokyo Disney this July as it is celebrating 30th Anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter