Tokyo DisneySea reminds me of IOA

You're looking at about two to three hours on train between the two-I highly recommend the rail pass if you ever travel in Japan-the price beats paying for one way on the shinkonsen(high speed train).

USJ is just incredible. Take all the great things about USH, USF and add in some great things of IOA-and you there you have it.

It's a beauty of a park.

toddn, here's some of the IOA landscape architects, just there names though dont know how you'd get in touch with them:

Dave White-Port of Entry
Patrice Ragusa-Suess Landing
Don Putnam-Jurassic Park
Paul Norconck-Toon Lagoon

hope that helps

thanks for the reply eetsoop. the names helped a lot. IF anyone would be able to refer me to landscape architecture companies in the Orlando area or even the phone number of a help line at universal studies I can't tell you how much of a help it would be. Thanks for your time. If anyone can help please reply.

thank you,

toddn

I am currently doing research at Utah State University on the Landscape Architecture of Islands of Adventure. I am trying to locate information about the parks design. If anyone can help with company names or IOA help lines please let me know soon. thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter